NEurope
Goron_3

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Except we'll actually see this game lol

LOL

I want that special edition pack especially as it has a new Weskers Report in it.

LOL

I want that special edition pack especially as it has a new Weskers Report in it.

Me too, a huge flashing neon sign with the word 'sucker' lights up above my head everytime a company brings out a fancy boxset full of extras.

The BoxScan is awesome, but my parents will never let me buy this one lol

Btw, Disco Mr X? :\

His name is unknown Maase.

So I called him Disco Mr X. :p

How come, are you like 10 or something lol!

Wow, that looks mighty nice! :o

I always liked Wesker. Always knew he had it in him. My triggerfinger is itching...

Outstanding Wesker Trailer!

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26650.html

Did I see a split second of Ada Wong in there? :o

At 2:35 there a woman in red clothing walking by, holding a sample in her hand. Her arm seems to be seem put in bandage, which would make sense.

I haven't played the game, nor do i know the complete storyline, but in RE2, Ada Wong 'dies' but gets saved by Wesker. In RE4, she works for Wesker, albeit with her own goals. If true, there may still be some RE2 storyline in UC.

Great trailer btw!

This seems to be a trend with Resident Evil! If only it was the same with other games.

Though not that different; a few of NoE covers look better than NoAs:

Luigi's Mansion

Mario Kart: DD

Smash Bros. 64 (In my opinion)

AWESOME!!

That was some fast [genetically altered] running from Wesker at the end there!

Did I see a split second of Ada Wong in there? :o

Yeah I thought it must be Ada when I saw the red dress and injuries. Ada's in it! Yay!

Wesker says...

"It was in our best interest that you survived. The G-Virus sample is required"

Ada was sent to retrieve the G-Virus in Resi 2 [by which ever company she is working for]!

Thank god there is some Resi 2 story in the game, even if it's not a playable section! and we should get to see Wesker rescue Ada etc...

It's a real shame Leon and Claire don't feature in the game, :sad: !

I can't understand it!

RE:UC and it has been given an 18+(M) rating by PEGI and there won't be a German release.

How come, are you like 10 or something lol!

Im 13, no can do :'(

Ok, ok... i shouldn't have talk bad about the game. With this trailer it's obvious this game is looking a lot better and the history is becoming interesting. BUT.... c'mon, it's stiil a on-rails game :(. It doesn't quite satisfy me.

How VERY strange that some of the pics show Wesker meeting the Russian bad guy & the new Mr. X 'Tyrant' in his STARS uniform!

Unless it's an unlocked alternate costume, it means this Russian bad guy has been on the scene since the first Resi!

But even more strange, so would the new Mr. X 'Tyrant' have been!... What they just never used it?!

It doesn't make sence for them to show an advanced tyrant on the scene just moments after/or before the original tyrant was used?!

51351520071024_151120_0_big.jpg

51351520071024_151122_1_big.jpg

ok i might be wrong maybe am but i just watched the weapon trailer of the game at ign and i swear the last few seconds of the video... isnt that the police station? it is right.. its been a while since i played resident evil 2 but that is right.. don't u put the unicorn coin in that statue to get the spades key or what not... i was just shocked to see it in there if it is cause i thought re2 was going to be left out

Edit here is what im talking about.. not the best pic but the best i could find

re.jpg

bg03.jpg

ok i might be wrong maybe am but i just watched the weapon trailer of the game at ign and i swear the last few seconds of the video... isnt that the police station? it is right.. its been a while since i played resident evil 2 but that is right.. don't u put the unicorn coin in that statue to get the spades key or what not... i was just shocked to see it in there if it is cause i thought re2 was going to be left out

Edit here is what im talking about.. not the best pic but the best i could find

re.jpg

bg03.jpg

Yeah if you go to 1:41 in the trailer I just posted you can see the section you are talking about.

When I saw it I thought it resembled the police station, but after all the talk of Resi 2 not being in the game I wasn't sure!

However, it's Carlos playing the game at that point, so it seems they have just included a quick section of the police station in the Resi 3 city scenario and I guess there's no actual Leon and Claire Resi 2 scenario :( !

I think that locations from Resi 2 may show up as they're in the city that encompasses both Resi 2 and Resi 3. I'm still disappointed about the lack of Leon though, especially after Resi 4.

Is this game gonna be coming with the Wii zappper? I don't really want Links crossbow training.

Also anyone got any shots comparing it with Resi 4?

Is this game gonna be coming with the Wii zappper? I don't really want Links crossbow training.

Also anyone got any shots comparing it with Resi 4?

You rebuying a Wii Caris?

I know that it's being bundled with the Zapper in Japan, we haven't had much Zapper news for Europe though. I might send an email to Capcom.