N-Europe

how my 4th july went down

Please tell me this is some sort of mick-take, at European [miss-]conceptions of a hillbilly like US living?

(First time I have qouted myself)

Ok I think he may be telling the truth as (if halo2 online has taught me anything), only US 13years old, give out meanless threats online. Heres a tip go read your Bible.

Edit:

Shigsky to spread the message of wholesomeness and purity and celebacy.
You heard it here first folks

It's no coincidence that Nintendo is a Christian game maker. Their power as a conduit for the Lord's Love has brought them international fame and recognition but still they stay true to themselves and the teachings of JC.

Again all breaking news.

And now he's started on the drugs.

First of all, Nintendo is a company, their sole purpose is to make money. Nintendo causes suffering.

Also, how are Nintendo games anything like the stuff written in the "new" testiment (written by some unknown guy in 300odd AD)?

Faith is difficult, yes, because there is 0% proof in anything related to it.

Liking Nintendo is not difficult if you understand that people like different things, understand that people are different, and if you can treat people who like different things with respect, then having your own opinions is easy.

The thing is, all religions basically say one key thing: no matter what people like, treat them the same.

You are basicaly saying: "You are dumb, so you can't understand Nintendo's greatness". You don't understand the main point in Christianity.

i agree with that-lol-post!~

animated_bible_holy_bible.gif

nintendo and jesus are very similar.

you have to have faith in things unseen in order to not just go crazy with anger.

with nintendo you just have to kind of pretend that the games and music is awesome and that there is something greater at work behind the programmed hand clap music and the admittedlilly bad controllers.

sometimes after church i go home and i just crank up mario love brothers and i take a hit of my drug of choice, faith, both in god and nintendo, and also marijuana.

sometimes after church i go home and i just crank up mario love brothers and i take a hit of my drug of choice, faith, both in god and nintendo, and also marijuana.

man what are you talking about, you look and sound like your 11 years old you probably go home wish you had a life, and play Elmo.

Fierce thank god your here haha but on full seriousness please lock this thread for everybody's sake, and hes acting like he just entered junior high.

Agreed. I don't see what good would come out of keeping this thread alive.

Closing note: Be grateful for what you've got. Once you get older, or perhaps develop a little more maturity, you will think about how stupid and naive you are being here.