N-Europe

Naruto: Rise of a Ninja

DiemetriX

Okay so maybe this is just me but not knowing the controls or anything but who else thought Mizuki was hard? There must be more people :heh:

He just keeps blocking and dissapearing behind me.

I fought Sakura randomly in the street, and the bitch mullered me.

Also remember to buy your ramen, I got boned over twice for not having any.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i went around local town to pick this up, they either weren't selling it or were selling it for £50!, which after seeing the net prices i will not pay. Looks like i'll be ordering it tonight on game and recieving it sometime next week.

Okay so maybe this is just me but not knowing the controls or anything but who else thought Mizuki was hard? There must be more people :heh:

He just keeps blocking and dissapearing behind me.

tap block right when you get hit to use kawirimi no jutsu (substitution) it's helpful in getting the upper hand, though uses chakra. I find it pretty hard to land the button hits during special moves at the right time! I'm sure you are given under a second to hit the buttons, harsh!

Also, cmon already ubisoft, give us the Japanese voices already. I can finally get on the servers but now it just says dlc is 'coming soon'. I don't want to complete any more of the game having to listen to "Believe it!" >.< :nono:

Just finished the game, was defiantly fun, especially enjoyed the last action scene.

Got all the side quests done, apart from the "Lovelorn Villagers" still need 6 of them.

Then need to start finding all the coins!

Yeah finding all the coins will be quite a task. I tried the Forest of Death online today and got my butt handed to me, couldnt even get past the first round.

Yeah finding all the coins will be quite a task. I tried the Forest of Death online today and got my butt handed to me, couldnt even get past the first round.

Heh, so far I've only managed to get to the 4th and them I come up agaisnt some pro player who has mastered Sakura, and I didn't even get a move in XD

Im getting a little peed off with this at the moment. It was all fun and games to start off with but im tired of doing the whole GTA thing on running from point A to B just to start a mission.

Tried online again this morning and got to the 2nd round by winning 1 match ( yey :) ). Does anyone else keep getting the DC message when playing online with this? It never happens with any other game with me, just wondering if the servers are knackered or something.

Guest Stefkov

No. No I don't, what's happened to Gameplay then?

Maybe they're screwing me around because the last 3 purchases I've sent back :P

Tried playing this again and I just cant get into it, shame really as I was looking forward to it so much. In terms of the online part I have read on G-Faqs that the disconnecting issue is with the opposing players. If they dont want to fight you due to the charcter you are using then they just quit which sucks. Also, the fact that when fighting online matches it doesnt match you up with people that are the same level/skill as you is a joke.

I can see me trading this in, ah well you win some you lose some.

Online would be so much better if you could meet up with friends and make a party of up to 6 and go out and do missions and do the Chuunin Exam, go to Land of Wave or something.

If they done that I would be online so much more.

I agree the potential was there but the online mode they have gave us feels tacked on and not thought through very well.

Im getting a little peed off with this at the moment. It was all fun and games to start off with but im tired of doing the whole GTA thing on running from point A to B just to start a mission.

My opinion is completely different, I love just running and jumping around Konoha. When I unlocked double jump it opened it up for me, sprint just made my day.

Though I am the kind of guy that when I first played Spider-man 2 I spent hours just running and webbing around New York.

Tried playing this again and I just cant get into it, shame really as I was looking forward to it so much. In terms of the online part I have read on G-Faqs that the disconnecting issue is with the opposing players. If they dont want to fight you due to the charcter you are using then they just quit which sucks. Also, the fact that when fighting online matches it doesnt match you up with people that are the same level/skill as you is a joke.

I can see me trading this in, ah well you win some you lose some.

Err the Forest Exam does, since you only fight with people who are on the same floor as you, aka they must of been pretty good, unless they were lucky, to get to the higher areas.

Mines getting traded in on Friday for CoD4, only got it right now because reviews said the single player was short. Has given me a nice little break from shooters, but i'll have finished it tomorrow.

I'll definitely buy a sequel though, and might even pick this up again some time in a bargain bin purely as a multiplayer fighter

Err the Forest Exam does, since you only fight with people who are on the same floor as you, aka they must of been pretty good, unless they were lucky, to get to the higher areas.

Not really. I mean on the 1st level I could be playing an expert player who has spent ages on the game. I was hoping they would use something like Halos ranking system so you get paired with people that are at the same skill level as you, or near enough at least.