Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has got to be the first season ever that I have wanted Man U to win the title, its almost a shame that you wont be getting any points next weekend

I'm trying not to get excited about winning the title, but as we get closer and closer to the close of the season, its hard! Still a way to go, though.

Likewise for United....Personally I've had the pleasure of doing the double against you guys....haha.:wink: :D:laughing:

Haha, our time will come! ;)

I'm a Man United fan, and an Arsenal vs Chelsea match is always fun to watch, as you get to see one of them lose (most of the time). :D

Always fun to see Arsenal lose! (sorry Ramar, Babooooo, Stocka, and any other arsenal fans here)

And Chelsea win!

Fuck yes, want to know what made it even sweeter? Had a hardcore Arsenal fan here to watch the match.

Ramar - Drogba wasn't offside, ok? Let's not get in to that discussion; though, as it'll never be resolved.

Safe to say I'm happy with how the final went and glad to be back on our way to yet another victorious season! :P

Whatever anyone says about Sheva at least he takes defenders away from Drogba...WHAT THE HELL DOES BALLACK DO!?!?

Ballack is so lazy...he doesn't do anything!

Diarra played well, especially considering he was playing out of position!

The fact is Drogba could have been called offside, he wasn't, he scored...

I was in a room full of Arsenal supporters making the victory all the sweeter!

Ballack really is an interesting one, with so much being made of his move to Chelsea at the start of the season.

So what does everyone think it is with him? Just hasnt got used to the premiership yet or was overhyped to begin with?

I think he is lazy. He doesn't seem to put any effort into his game. Sheva tries and in doing so, even if he isn't scoring, takes the pressure off Drogba which I think is partly why Drogba is playing so well.

Ballack doing sod all in midfield is a waste of space and his occasional beneficial actions, like the assisst today, really don't make up for what he does for the majority of games...namely ball watching!!

Bridge was a bit pathetic though, tiny clip to the back of the head, shouts at the ref then decides to fall over holding his head!

He actualy got hit by his elbow after the initial clip, still an over reaction, but still violent conduct.

I really, really dislike Frank Lampard. I can't put my finger on an exact reason, but just looking at him, he reminds me of one of the rottentrolls from Roger and the rottentrolls. Not enough reason to hate him, I know. But, I still don't like him.

I have the same thing with Peter Crouch...Bluuurgh! I REALLY HATE HIM!!!

Bridge was a bit pathetic though, tiny clip to the back of the head, shouts at the ref then decides to fall over holding his head!

Chelsea schooled - having to have water poured on him... :rolleyes:

Shame Robben or Fabregas didn't get a long deserved wack in the face during the brawl, but we live in hope.

So bloody stupid that the linesman told the ref to send off Adebayor when it was stupid Eboue who hit Bridge. What an idiot...both the ref and Eboue....The ref for sending off the wrong person and Eboue for his stupid antics. He is really annoying me. He's such a quality player but his diving and attitude is pissing me off.

I just wanna forget about yesterday and look forward to the FA cup, starting with Blackburn on Wednesday.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!