Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a dump St Andrews is. Their fans were pathetic, every stand was half empty and they started leaving with about 10 mins to go. Away support was awesome, we took around 5000 down and sang all match, including "We sent you down you know" and "We've seen more at the Villa"

Guest Stefkov

That Aresenal match was enjoyable. Both Rosicky's goals were great, the first was better. Dipped like a pringle.

Can't believe a load of premiership teams drew with lower league teams.

Guest Stefkov

Larsson's done great in the first half. Carrick's passing has been spot on.

Still 0-0. As the commentators have said, its the final part of the movement thats lacking in both teams.

Wow, am I impressed with the partnership of Rooney and Larsson. Shame that Rooney's finishing isn't up to much at the moment, he's had some cracking chances provided, and Larsson has made a surprising impact. At least Solskjaer is making an appearance. What a legend. *Edit* Hahaha, what did I say? Legend.

Guest Stefkov
You are my Solskjaer, my Ole Solskjaer, you keep me happy when skies are grey, and Alan Shearer was f**king dearer so please dont take my Solskjaer away!!!!!

:)

I've not heard that song in so many years, however it totally suits the occasion.

Guest Stefkov
Really? It gets sung at every match mate :hmm:

I dont go to that many matches. TBH, I've only ever been to about 5.

You cant really hear the crowd on tv.

But I remember singing that in my home, just walking around I'd sing it.

He's such a legend.

Larssons goal though...such great control. Flicks it up for himself and knocks it in.

Baros' goal was good aswell, I fealt that he controlled it really well, however it was a bad goal for United to concede.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!