Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the Chelsea/Barca match was diabolical....was disgusted throughout the whole match. I admit both sides played good football but most of the match was just full of diving and general moaning by both sets of players. It was awful. It may have been entertaining to watch but personally I hated it. All the diving, moaning and beef...that was what the match was about. It wasn't about the football.

Deserved to be a draw....

is it me or do ITV love up chelsea and arsenal much more than utd and liverpool? i mean they ignored all the prolems caused on the pitch by drogba/essian and flamed marques/poyal/mutta.

Utter rubbish, have you ever heard Clive "I bum Man Utd constantly even when they aren't playing or have anything to do with the match" Tyldsley commentate on a match ffs. And they where quite critical of Drogba throwing himself on the floor every time some one so much as looked at him.

Celtic were very lucky today, Craig Gordon scored an o.g in the 4th minute of stoppage time to give use the lead. :heh:

that was absolutely brilliant, I've never laughed so hard at a football match :)

especially since it's his fault there was so much stoppage time due to his time wasting

and I've never heard the home fans sing so loudly for an opposition player

There's only one Craig Gordon :)

maybe he had money on Celtic to win the title since Paddy Power are now paying out on Celtic after today's win :P

the Celtic goals :)

HAHA loved the Hammers beating Arsenal!

Great end, I cheered as tho i was a West Ham fan. Loved Wenger trying to fight, what a loser.

I only heard about it on sky sports news, afterwards. I really thought Arsenal were going to win this. I can't see them being title contenders now.

good on the Spurs, I know what it feels like to go a short while without a win against one of your nearest rivals, but 19 years without a home win until today is impressive :P

liked Martin Tyler's statistic, last time Spurs beat Chelsea at home Aaron Lennon was only 4 months old :D

Yeh its been a good weekend for Premiership action but not for me.....I'm a gooner.

Can't believe we lost to West Ham...I was so confident about this team that Wenger has built and today just proved that they are not ready to be title contenders...not yet anyway. Disappointing.

Some people are saying that not only did Pardew celebrate the goal in Wenger's face, but APPARENTLY he said something to him as well.....tbh I have no idea but if someone pissed me off when I'm already stressed then I would have lashed out at as well.

Some people are saying that not only did Pardew celebrate the goal in Wenger's face, but APPARENTLY he said something to him as well.....tbh I have no idea but if someone pissed me off when I'm already stressed then I would have lashed out at as well.

Thats not what Pardew said in his post match interview.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!