Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is the god!!! pure talent, wheres the dude that said he is over rated?

united seem much weaker defensively without vidic.

it burns by heart to see lampard score yet another deflected goal. is it now 90% deflected goals for him? luckiest player in the world.

I really can't believe what I have just witnessed.

Sheffield United 1 - 0 Arsenal

Bluddy deserved, as well. Without a doubt, this has to be one of the worst Arsenal performances I have ever seen.

They pride themselves on their passing, but their passing game was dreadful today. United's keeper Paddy Kenny had to be taken off, and they didn't have a reserve. So it was up to Phil Jagielka to put the gloves on.

But, my word, he had a grand total of 1 save to make for the half an hour or so he spent in goal. Are Arsenal even practicing shooting, both long and short range?:wtf:

I really can't believe what I have just witnessed.

Sheffield United 1 - 0 Arsenal

Bluddy deserved, as well. Without a doubt, this has to be one of the worst Arsenal performances I have ever seen.

They pride themselves on their passing, but their passing game was dreadful today. United's keeper Paddy Kenny had to be taken off, and they didn't have a reserve. So it was up to Phil Jagielka to put the gloves on.

But, my word, he had a grand total of 1 save to make for the half an hour or so he spent in goal. Are Arsenal even practicing shooting, both long and short range?:wtf:

Thats terrible news:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

On the plus side we won 3-0 at oakwell and leeds look destined for relegation but still the pigs beating Arsenal with Jagielka in net:weep:

Are Arsenal even practicing shooting, both long and short range?:wtf:

They do, and the man that scored 5 goals in a training session I watched is played out of position on the left wing, and a piece of shit who needs to be sold in January (Aliadiere) wasted his oppotunity upfront.

I watched the game in the pub, lets leave it at I'm very pissed off. If we play that shit against Charlton, I dread to think of the humiliation.

I watched the game in the pub, lets leave it at I'm very pissed off. If we play that shit against Charlton, I dread to think of the humiliation.

I don't know how you Arsenal fans have kept your sanity this season. I'd be tearing my hair out at games like these, and this hasn't been the first time its happened this season.

Just watched match of the day. Some great games (great results for MU) and strange goals.

As for Ronaldo. I used to think he was quite good but now he's just incredible. He's quick, nimble, skillful, does great crosses. Brilliant at getting into the right positions as well. The volley today and the re-bound. Also turns out to be a good header of the ball. He hit the bar today and one was saved.

Phenominal. Although I must admit, if Manu lose him somehow, things could get pretty grim.

Oh yeah, Kalou for Chelsea played cr**

we got newcastel next, one of our hardest games and i would take a draw right now seeing how well they have been playing reacently, excluding todays 3-0 defeat.

villa will most likely get something from chelsea and charlton will do get back on track against arsentl, botlon to get something liverpool as well.

predictions?

Guest Stefkov
Yeah Arsenal were bad. Nice goal from Sheffield though!

I lol'd and cringed at the same time when i saw the newcastle penalty. hehe

That was a really bad penalty. I heard it onsky sports news channel thing. ANd the guy presenting that match at the time, was saying it was the worst taken penalty hes ever seen. Bit of an ott statement, but it was bad.

Man United another win :D

That was a really bad penalty. I heard it onsky sports news channel thing. ANd the guy presenting that match at the time, was saying it was the worst taken penalty hes ever seen. Bit of an ott statement, but it was bad.

Man United another win :D

It was almost as bad as Jaap Stams penalty (you know, where he hits it REALLY really high).

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!