N-Europe

Juggalos.

Bren

lol, ok. But is a few years now? Its been 6 - 7 years since i first listened to ICP.

and icp, are ok.. theyre average at best. Twiztid, are not, they seriously are very good at what they do. If proof had time for them, i think many other people should make time for them.

who gives a fuck? Its the music and the atmosphere that matters. Get over the fuckin face paint. Listen to some songs, you will see theyre, highly religious, and just want to create, well some kind of peace.

who gives a fuck? Its the music and the atmosphere that matters. Get over the fuckin face paint. Listen to some songs, you will see theyre, highly religious, and just want to create, well some kind of peace.

I distrust anyone who is described as "highly religoius."

Image is everything when it comes to music. Whether you're, "The boy next door," popstar or the transvestite, coke snorting rock star that's what people see, regardless of the music.

Dressing up as clowns is odd. Do they rap about being clowns? As the rock stars normally sing about the dresses.

A step-by-step rap about doing the make-up and all could be the next Christmas number 1.

Firstly, I acknowledge rap as being a form of music. I am a huge fan of public enemy. But ICP aren't rap, they aren't music of any kind, they have no credibility, and no integrity whatsoever, they're just a bunch of poseurs that think it's cool to dress up as clowns and make pretend that they actually know something about music. And rl, I can give you a thousand reasons why what you've just said about power metal is a load of bullshit, but that would really be pointless now wouldn't it, seeing as talking bullshit seems to be your specialty. As you were.

He's right though. Most power metal is shit.

True to an extent, i wouldn't say "most" but I would say "a lot of", the fact of the matter is most musicians or bands in any form of music are shit, there are only a few "diamonds in the rough," amongst any musical genre. But you can't honestly say that Blind Guardian, Iced Earth, Stratovarious etc are shit.