NEurope
the_villa

Dont you hate it....

To full appreciate the industry now there is a need to buy 2 consoles. I have a PS2 and Gamecube and I'm happy with both of them. :)

yeah it is very annoying! as a star wars geek i went out and got a PS2 so i could play EPIII & lego star wars and have since got a couple of other star wars games and pro evo etc.

there are some games i want to play on the xbox but so far have managed to fight the urge to buy the massive beast.

I think that things are gonna change with the revolution. When developers see how well it's gonna sell, they'll port all the ps3 and 360 games and make exclusives too. It's happening with the DS. Look at all the games it's getting.

Not a problem, because I buy all the main consoles so I don't miss out. If you wanted multiformat titles you probably made a bad move by sticking to Gamecube.

I'm happy enough with my GC. None of the PS2 or Xbox games really interest me much. And besides, I don't have the money to buy any other consoles. Don't even have enough money to buy the games I want for my GC... >.>;

I wish I was rich. I only take home £130 from work a week. £5 a hour isn't very rich if you ask me. I just put games before anything else. I work hard for my money, and I think I deserve what I damn buy with my money thank you.

£130 is not alot. £40 of that goes to Dads board. So I'm left with £90. I doubt anyone would think £130 is a lot tbh. It's just I don't buy anything else bar games. Gaming is my hobby. I have to game. Trust me at 21 it's not alot.

I've only got a cube now (I sold my PS2 a while ago) and I don't think it's that bad. I've already got Fifa 06 (and Sonic Gems ahem) on the way, and I've got my eye on GUN and King Kong, not to mention the actually-quite-good-looking True Crime 2. I don't have a great deal of cash (or time) to spend regularly on games anyway, so that's about enough for me. I do agree that Burnout should still be on GC. Surely there are enough active users of cubes to justify the port.

Then again, I don't think any of us would feel this bad if Zelda was still on for Xmas. It doesn't help that Nintendo's own winter line up is possibly the worst I've ever known from them. You'd have thought they would've had a back up plan better than Geist! Bring back Rare....