Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Money Making

AshMat

Ok, there a few things on my "to buy" list, but i dont have much money, especially with the recent fraud on my card.

So basically does anyone ahve any good money making methods/tips? (i tried those click for money sites but its way too slow going)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spend some time studying poker theory and play online poker. After some practice you should be able to make a guaranteed profit. Also try Betfair. Of course, if you're too young to gamble... well, it sucks to be you, doesn't it?

Guest Jordan

Pfft, you guys have no idea how easy you have it.

I bought my GCN on release, with like 8 games. I saved my ass off and didn't buy anything for about a year!

Farm thorium veins and hope you get some arcane crystals, get a mate to transmute them and sell at the auction house.

(Buying no end of games at the same time as a console is silly, you'll end up not giving them your full attention and have wasted money).

Guest Stefkov
maybe blood and semens too extreme maybe garage sale or ebay...

wait, do you mean to sell them at the gar...........im not gonna finish that.

Some options, ask at the local pub or club place if they want you to stock up their drinks every week, if theyre not a very busy place and only need it weekly. My dad runs the bar at the ukrainianclub so i go there every thursday and stock up, get a tenner every week.

or ask your paper round guy to se if theres anther job, unless its not the advetiser or something, in the holidays i got an exra 2 rounds,which got me another £20 ish.

or the easy ish way out how i paid for loads of crap. say to your mumthat youl save up and pay it off slowly if you apay for it, happened with my 360 and i payed it off in a lot less tim than i thought. the thing is show so much interest in it that thy ive in and say ok i'll pay for it and you pay me back over time, £10 a week will be ok, more the better, takes less time to pay off' is how it happened for me.