NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dante

Monopoly: Nintendo

Monopoly Nintendo-themed characters and elements, such as Slippy Toad, Princess Zelda, and King Dedede. That's right; USAopoly has been granted the license from Hasbro and Nintendo to create a Nintendo-centric Monopoly board game. Get ready to "play" as iconic items such as Mario's iconic hat, Donkey Kong's famous barrel, the familiar Koopa Troopa shell, a majestic Hylian shield, Link's heavy metal boots, and the classic original NES controller all recreated as pewter tokens.

"As someone who grew up with a Nintendo controller in his hand, working on this game was like a dream come true," said Derek Stucker, Game Designer, USAOPOLY. "Throughout the games development I tried to include as much for the old school Nintendo players as the newer ones, from faded back screen shots on the game board center of the original Donkey Kong, Super Mario Brothers and Legend of Zelda games, to the integration of the original NES controller as one of the tokens. Whether you’re someone like me who grew up glued to the original Nintendo Entertainment System, or a young kid just picking up a Nintendo DS or Wii for the first time, you’re sure to have a blast with this game."

link1.jpg

dk.jpg

shell.jpg

link2.jpg

mario_2.jpg

tokens.jpg

http://www.pressthebuttons.com

D look sweet, monopoly is such a sweet game, i dont get what you pay for though?

you pay for zelda, for what your slave???...that might be good....

I saw this on Digg (too?), looks pretty cool. Reckon it will be coming out in the UK?

Woooo this would be amazing!!! Get rid of the $$$s though, I want to pay for things in RUPEES or MARIO COINS (though probably in note form)

Edit: For that matter, I don't want to own Mario and Toad. I want to own THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM and HYRULE.

I'd probably buy this regardless.

I MUST HAVE THIS!!!!!!! If it dont get released over here I will get my bro to get me one as he lives in the US

I won't buy it. Not really worth the money when I could print out pictures and glue them over my existing monopoly board.

Looks cool. I like how Waluigi has been used as the alternative to Old Kent Road (the slum). The stupid tit.

Looks cool. I like how Waluigi has been used as the alternative to Old Kent Road (the slum). The stupid tit.

Yeah I thought this was cool until I realised Tingle would be much better.

TINGLE HATRED FOR THE WIN!

Yeah I thought this was cool until I realised Tingle would be much better.

TINGLE HATRED FOR THE WIN!

QFT

Hopefully there will be a chance card that gives you $1000 for beating on Tingle.

I did not know that.

Though I did hear that when you get sent to jail in this version you get Tingle as a cellmate.

I did not know that.

Though I did hear that when you get sent to jail in this version you get Tingle as a cellmate.

Just dont drop the soap!

Just dont drop the soap!

Why not? tingle looks like a good lay to me. :heart:

Why not? tingle looks like a good lay to me. :heart:

Out of all the horror moments in movies, literature and theatre NOTHING has scared me more than reading that! :heh:

Out of all the horror moments in movies, literature and theatre NOTHING has scared me more than reading that! :heh:

I have far worse than that under my skirt. :heart:

Ahh I've worn a skirt or two in my day and the horrors beneath that have been ghastly!

Sweet! -->15

People still haven't realised its a 10 character limit?

Anywho. If it comes out here before Christmas may get it for silly drunk times.

I think they could do better than Link's boots, but that's just me. Maybe a 1-up mushroom or something. Also, different Nintendo controllers would have been quite cool playing pieces. Or miniature versions of their consoles/handhelds.

I don't approve of the heavy metal boots. Surely there was something better they could've used.

Sign in to follow this