NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
somme

Placebo

I've seen the bands name mentioned in various threads, just wondering how many people were into them.

Their new album, "Meds," is, in my opinion, their best since the cult classic, "Without You I'm Nothing".

They are amazing live, although through moving to another country I haven't managed to catch them on their new tour yet.

They are definitely a band you can relate more to once you've dabbled with drugs.

My girlfriend and I like them quite a lot. Although, we haven't seen them live yet. :(

Haven't got the new album yet, but i'm just waiting to get some money. It's right at the top of my list atm.

Nancy boy is one of my favourite songs by them. Special K is another one. My girlfriend is quite a fan of Protege moi.

Highlights on their new album are, "Meds," the title track and "Infra-red."

The album features collaborations with Alison VV Mosshart from The Kills and Michael Stipe.

I'm definitely looking forward to listening to the album. I've borrowed my girlfriend's collection of the singles/greatest hits album and uploaded it onto my laptop. I really feel like listening to it now. :p

haha. I'm in the middle of listening to Without You I'm Nothing. A very 4AM album.

Defo check out Meds. The first single, "Because I Want You," reached like number 12 in the UK charts but was not a good representation of the album.

My friend is a pretty big Placebo fan and she hates it. Personally I've never really listened to much of their music before and I love it.

I used to be a fan but I got pretty bored of them to be honest. Molko being a right prick doesn't help my impartial nature to them either.

Placebo are a good band IMO, i always love to learn their songs on Guitar and play along, but omg Nancy boy takes alot of stamina :P

Placebo are a good band IMO, i always love to learn their songs on Guitar and play along, but omg Nancy boy takes alot of stamina :P

Not if you play up/down strokes. :P

i lvoe placebo!!! the teenage lyrics get me everytime and all their songs sound different yet similar!! its awesome!!!!

no wonder i have all their albums *bushes*

juicey placebo!!!

I used to have without you I'm nothing...

I dunno, I might try get more but there's a good chance I won't be into that sorta thing anymore.

I only have the Black Market Music album, personal favourite Spite & Malice.

That's like their worst album. lol. Although I am listening to it at the moment. hmmm.

Placebo are on of my fave bands i love them to bit's. Best album would either be the self title album or without you im nothing. But best song i think is of their singles album and its "I Do" love it :)

I went to see them in about 1996 before they got too famous. Before the gig started I saw a pretty girl across the room and considered going over to try my luck. Gig starts ... pretty girl is Brian ... :(

I went to see them in about 1996 before they got too famous. Before the gig started I saw a pretty girl across the room and considered going over to try my luck. Gig starts ... pretty girl is Brian ... :(

LOL

For many years, i found it difficult to determine the sex of Brian. I still have doubts to this day.

LOL

For many years, i found it difficult to determine the sex of Brian. I still have doubts to this day.

lol. That was always part of the fun.

LOL

Same here I always thought he was a girl, hell I'd go gay for Brian.

Sign in to follow this