N-Europe

Coca-Cola has a very bright idea...

demonmike04

In Africa (Tanzania to be precise) they have coke with ginger-flavor. I think it's ginger, not sure about the translation, but in Dutch it's "gember". My point being; only in Africa (Tanzania to be precise) is a coke worth the buy. It tastes like gold. You know, as a figure of speech.

In Africa (Tanzania to be precise) they have coke with ginger-flavor. I think it's ginger, not sure about the translation, but in Dutch it's "gember". My point being; only in Africa (Tanzania to be precise) is a coke worth the buy. It tastes like gold. You know, as a figure of speech.

Same here, its called Pepsi max Punch, i made a thread about it a while ago..

Wait.. what is it with me making threads about food/beverages?

Guest DS MaNiAc

Pwnsome. I like them, would consider buying them if myself and a few mates were watching the footy like.

Well if you think thats a rip off then I can go one better. In Birmingham Bullring at the moment then Selfridges stores is selling 500ml bottle of coke.

However what makes these bottle special is that they are £5 each. They are glass bottles and one is Gold Coloured and the other silver coloured. Around the wrapper is World cup 06-thats right people another world cup cash in at Self ridge prices. I have to admit they do look cool.....

Heres the link

http://www.selfridges.com/index.cfm?page=1010&articleID=5287

I just saw those football bottles -WTF?!?!?! 69p!!:shock: a cans cheaper! Yeah, everything associating itself with footbal is annoying me too.

I'm sitting here with a booklet from currys which says 'on the ball 06' and has in it 'the football fans technology guide'. Using the oppurtunity to sell freeview boxes, DVD players and plasma/LCD TV's up to £7000!!! (sorry,

£6,999) It's like...... you aren't a true football fan unless you watch england on a big, expensive HD TV!! (oh and for something that is actually to do with football, they have matches you should watch along the bottom in the booklet)

P.S Coke is way better than pepsi ;)