NEurope
Goron_3

The final secret?!?!?!?

What the hell?

The Microphone in the controller isn't for Online multiplayer BULLSHIT! It's for setting up your game period.

I wonder... how the volume of the audio in the controller is configured... Do you think its the equivilant volume as the TV? what if your trying to play quietly...

Itll probably be configured to the Wii's volume, you turn the wii volume up, isntead of the tv or something..

I'm actually satisfied now with all the secrets that have been confirmed. I was just waiting for the microphone and I'm content now, any other features will be a bonus. Brilliance.

Ha that would be funny.Nintendo are really reaching out to non-gamers.Would certainly attract quite a few people :D

Oh, I can just imagine the hours of pwning countless yanks online, although it's going to need to be a pretty high sensitivity mic if you're going to be be talking while pointing at the screen etc...

EDIT: How amazing would karaoke be if you could use your own personal choice of songs...??

Imagine singing, nay, screaming along to Slayer and then being able to post it online...

Raining Blood!!! From A Lacerated Sky!! Creating My Structure...Now I Shall Reign In Blood!!

Long live the day...

Rofflez.

When is sony apperaring to say nintendo copied their singstar series..?

Well I hope this is not the final secret.In fact I'm expecting a lot more...

just had a thought... (on top of all the other ones i have in a regular day...)

if they plan on having a communications thing using the Wiimote and all that stuff, it would make sense to use the 'friend code' system.

nintendo would be in a world of shit if its online service caused all the problems that are usually associated with chatrooms :shock:

anyway. the mic thing makes sense. mics and speakers are fundamentally the same, just a diaphragm being manipulated. if you dont believe me, plug a speaker into the mic jack of your computer and use it for all of your hot steamy online dates! (or something...)

probably be easier to plug your mic into a speaker jack for this example, but you get the idea.

anyway, im sure it would be easy for ninty to have a headset plug into the bottom of the wiimote or something.

this deffinately sounds like and awesome idea. never having even played any online games this sorta thing is perfect 4 me coz i have no previous experience with headsets or any of that. i do have an xbox which i could set up to go online but to be honest with you its just to much hassel and money and im lazy. this is like BAM! as soon as the console is set up ur ready to go (as long as u have ur wifi is connected)

When is sony apperaring to say nintendo copied their singstar series..?

Well I hope this is not the final secret.In fact I'm expecting a lot more...

Then whoever made PopIdol will say Sony copied them. Then whoever made the original kareoke will say Pop Idol copied them.

I predicted a microfone there, since gamecube had one, and also DS has one. The Wii mote is the new swiss army knife! :D I hope they add a scisor to it!

Could voice recognition be in there ? It's been 2 or 3 years since I didn't heard about voice command in a game, but the last time I heard about it, you could configure it to make some move/command.

ex : Switch visors in Metroid... say "X-ray".

It would fit with the easier/everyone-can-understand/take-and-play/put-in-everyone-hands control type Nintendo wants to push.

________

Washington Dispensaries

Edited by Philoss

Could voice recognition be in there ? It's been 2 or 3 years since I didn't heard about voice command in a game, but the last time I heard about it, you could configure it to make some move/command.

ex : Switch visors in Metroid... say "X-ray".

It would fit with the easier/everyone-can-understand/take-and-play/put-in-everyone-hands control type Nintendo wants to push.

Ghost Recon 2 had voice recognition, I used it once then switched it off, it hardly ever worked - you have to have a perfect American accent which obviously I do not and it makes you feel stupid. I'm perfectly happy talking to other people on the Xbox, but not talking to the Xbox itself....