Eurovision 2006

KingOfHyrule

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
ahh man, eurovision is the best live thing to watch for all the blunders

did ou watch the lottery before it. man that was funny, i thought it was a joke but some people wearing t-shirts and protesting something and they had to cut it off, man that was funny.

I see britain voted for ireland...hmmmm

Did Moldova send a Vampire to announce the points?

Also is it only me but I think the old voting system was better - I mean announcing every point not only the last 3.

yeah annoucing all the points made it more tense, this last three only takes the surprise out of it

hahah, whats he saying?

He started sayng that he couldn't believe it, and insinuating that today's people just want monster and death song and things like that, and then started couting the points to see if Russia could still beat it. But now he just seems really sad after figuring out theres no other way :)

Finland just broke the point record, and we won. Wouldn't have thought of that a couple of weeks ago .

It was a 50:50 chance. Either people love it when its different or they hate it. I am really happy that people decided to give them the points they deserve for not following the mainstream!

Finland just broke the point record, and we won. Wouldn't have thought of that a couple of weeks ago .

wait a minute, didn't we have the point record since like 1994? well i think there's more countries voting this year.

WOHOO its confirmed and the irish comentator hates it, hahahaha