N-Europe

Eurovision 2006

KingOfHyrule

ah, my excessive votin only got Finland a 10, i'm sorry i should have voted more.... :p

Finland are running away with it, the Irish commentator cant believe it either, i gotta find an email for RTE to school their asses on proper music, hopefully seeing Finland tonight Ireland will look for a decent BAND next year singing and PLAYING instruments

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BIG BUUUUUUH for cheating like every year!

Russia and its former friends push the points around like usual - it is not about songs anymore.

Cheap dance hits with nearly naked girls get points. This is realy a politic game and nothing more.

Latvia was cool like Germany or Finnland. It is really a shame for Europe to call this a "contest".

Also I must admit Russia, Israel, ... are not EUROPE. I am so happy Austria did not participate it would be a waste of money because as usual the bigger EU countries can't win. I admit the UK song was not the best but it was at least different and the girls in school uniform with english accent are sexy hehe.

According to the Eurovision spirit France should win because that is a song in the native language of the artist and it fits into the history of the contest but nowadays you get zero points for such a song.

Guest Stefkov

im glad finland are winning all the other songs were just love songs, good to see a change in it. i was gonna vote, waited for ages then all of a sudden voting had stopped. oh well.

bring back ruslana for ukraine to win it again

Oh my god I just noticed this is a liberal board. What happend to good old nationalism (not to be confused with social-nationalism)?

Ukraine: "We have to give Russia 12 points of course!"

...sure with a AK-47 in my back I would say anything...

This show really sucks the EU pays those countries to develop their economy and infrastructure and they waste millions on this show!

POLAND WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why did they get a fuckin news correspondent ahahhaha

WE GIVE FINLAND 12 POINTS WOOO

*calms down

And he also did a very news correspondant- like yoke. I can't believe how monotonous some people can be :)

And thanks to uk for voting the right band :D the sign in the audience said: with heavy we can't lose.

Oh my god I just noticed this is a liberal board. What happend to good old nationalism (not to be confused with social-nationalism)?

Ukraine: "We have to give Russia 12 points of course!"

...sure with a AK-47 in my back I would say anything...

This show really sucks the EU pays those countries to develop their economy and infrastructure and they waste millions on this show!

I partly agree with you, it seems most eastern countries are still afraid from Russia.

i find it funny the irish comentator actually thinks we can catch up and still have a chance, get over it dude, we entered a dumbass song, finland now with a 60+ point lead, how much longer till they are uncatchable and its confirmed?

Hopefully this will help wake the mass music markets up to the power of rock music and we could actually see some decent bands make the charts.....