N-Europe

Pins and needles..

darkcloud

Ok so yesterday and the day before I spent the whole days crouching on my toes pretty much building my pc....... About half way through that I started to get pins and needles in one of my feet... I ignored it and left it as normal, but today it's still there! I'm really getting worried about it.... I've looked it up and it says it can be caused by a load of serious desieses....... But also says it can be caused by poisoning from heavy metals.... Now I'm guessing this is the cause what with what I was doing, but, I'm really worried....

Ermm yeah what should I do? >.<

Anyone had this before?

Help me? ; ;

Guest Stefkov

i used to get it all the time, its just when blood stops flowing to a prt of your body, i wake up with it all the time in my arm. its funny cos my arm ids dead and i cant move it at all. so i have to drag it with my other arm.

its just a tingly feeling that passes over in a short time.

well thats for me, im no sure if it spreads diseases in other people.

I read about this too. It's a symptom of a disease called 'yourgonnadieinpainwithbloodcomingoutyourears'. See ya mate!

Actually, I wouldn't worry about it. Just give it another day or two then head to your GP if it doesn't go away.

i used to get it all the time, its just when blood stops flowing to a prt of your body, i wake up with it all the time in my arm. its funny cos my arm ids dead and i cant move it at all. so i have to drag it with my other arm.

its just a tingly feeling that passes over in a short time.

well thats for me, im no sure if it spreads diseases in other people.

Yeah that's a normal case that last for like 5 mins after you release the pressure from your arm or leg.....

Apparently long lasting pins and needles can be an early sign of multiple schlerosis(sp?), but, that's a worst case scenario. hehe *preys*

I think it probably is caused by poisoning from the metal, but, even then I'm worried... Dunno how bad that can be. lol

This sucks........

I get that; its funny yet concerning at the same time. Such a nice feeling when the blood flows back.

Anyway, you might have put some pressure on the nerve - as long as your body parts aren't turning black and dropping off you should be alright. If the symptoms persist see a person who can offer proper advice (a G.P.).