NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
champ2145

Buyin gamecube games

If you just want the games and arent worried about the official box, sleeve, and manual, then I can sell you my extra copy of The Legend of Zelda : The Windwaker ltd edition, plus ltd GC version of Ocarina of time / masterquest (OOT & MQ some on the same disc) plus I'll even throw in a Zelda cheats disc, the discs will be sent in DVD cases but are genuine and can be yours for the princely sum of £12 (£10 for all 3 discs and £2 postage) a bargain if you just want them to play and complete.

Let me know if your interested. :)

If you just want the games and arent worried about the official box, sleeve, and manual, then I can sell you my extra copy of The Legend of Zelda : The Windwaker ltd edition, plus ltd GC version of Ocarina of time / masterquest (OOT & MQ some on the same disc) plus I'll even throw in a Zelda cheats disc, the discs will be sent in DVD cases but are genuine and can be yours for the princely sum of £12 (£10 for all 3 discs and £2 postage) a bargain if you just want them to play and complete.

Let me know if your interested. :)

My local GAME has that exact package with box and manual pre-owned for £9.87, no offense but that's a little pricey considering you're not getting the box and stuff.. it's not the player's choice version either.

My local GAME has that exact package with box and manual pre-owned for £9.87, no offense but that's a little pricey considering you're not getting the box and stuff.. it's not the player's choice version either.

No offence taken, and the fact that it's not the players choice version should be considered a plus if anything being that only the original version came with the extra disc, as for the price, like I said, if you were buying it purely just to play and maybe sell on again, then it's a reasonable price, I'm not even bothered if I sell it or not, but it's hardly worth me selling it for less then a tenner, so £12 inc posatge I think is ok, *shrugs* anyways, champ2145 if you want the game let me know, if not then nps. :smile:

No, I meant the one in GAME is not even the player's choice- that's why I was so alarmed at the price- I'm going to pick it up soon.

The price of games in my local game store is messed up..... £30 for Mario Kart Double Dash preowned - WTF?!?!

Anyone interested i'm selling - X-Men the Official Game £29

Somehow I don't think anyone will be buying.

I have an extra copy of Resident Evil 2 for teh gamecube it's disc only with minimal scrathes but works fine and i'd be willing to sell it for £5 inc P&P.

If you are interested reoly or P.M.

What the hell do you do to your game's boxes?

All the games in my main gamecube collection are fully boxed with manuals although i have bought up a few doubles at various places that don't have any boxes like the extra resident evil 2 i am offering for sale.

Sign in to follow this