NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
opentarget

Marvel ultimate aliance wii screens

Meh, the Cube could do those. i wont be getting this game anyway so it doesnt bother me really (To clear up, the graphics arent the reason, Im genuinly not interested in it). That being said some of the character moddles look nice.

Im curious Munky, is your sig quote in regards to the Sony press conference? :laughing:

Hahaha no, though it is appropriate. Its the words at the end of a KoRn song/interlude. Trippy bagpipe and voice effects with what sounds like the music from Resi 4 when the trader is around and heavy breathing. Trippy.

The screens are actually quite good but I guess we'll have to wait for the 1st party games to see what's really possible.

they look okay, but e3insider is enlarging there pics to hell thats why i didn't post them earlier.

The cube couldn't do some of those lightning effects, but it's not very impressive. Keep in mind, most 3rd party games will be like tthis. And honestly, I don't care.

The graphics look pretty stupid actually. The lighting looks next-gen, but the rest seems so clumsy, like the stuff was just scaled down from other versions.

I created a thread about this ages ago,when i cared about it now everyone seems to care about it!?huh?

lol is that sarcasm or what!?

Sarcasm detector: OFF THE FUCKIN SCALE MAAN!!

....yes it was

Ugh, I guess the shots in the original post weren't Wii version after all then, the Thing looks far worse in the new shots. In fact, EVERYTHING does, they don't even have proper shadows in the Wii version, just terrible circle ones, the 360 ones will at least look good in motion. Bah.

http://www.playerone.be/galleries/images/WIIMUALI/Screenshots%20Editor/wiimarvel%20(14).jpg what is this shit meant to be?

Comparing it to this is an absolute joke and neither of the shots look anywhere NEAR "360 level" to me.

there barly ds, psp levels the texture quality is not all that great and there is nearly no detail on the faces. im pretty sure in a video interview activision said the wii version was using normal mapping like the 360 and ps3 version but with lower rez models.

im calling fake on these screen shots untill activision releases some offical ones for the wii.

Sign in to follow this