NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Charlie

WarioWare: Smooth Moves

PAL boxart

box_wwsmpal_01.jpg

That is a horrid yellow and I still really dislike the whole design

I quite like the boxart, looks like Wario Ware to me!

This is my most anticipated game but I am trying not to think about it to much since it'll be so long before I can get it! Even after it's out I need to wait untill I finish my prelims before I'll be allowed to get it.

Can't wait though!

I quite like the boxart, looks like Wario Ware to me!

I agree with you, it does look quite funky.

I'm quite disappointed that this isn't coming at launch. But then, i would have had to sacrifice monkey ball to get it, and i want that, too.

Does anyone have any idea what the multiplayer is like? All the video clips I've seen seem to just have one person at a time doing stuff while everyone laughs at them.

If anyone has seen any split screen videos/screen shots could you post links here?

Just imagined all four players in a row doing squats, this game is going to be wicked.

Why go with that terrible boxart? If they were to go with that amateurish design, at least choose the Pink.

They could do something similar to Viewtiful Joe where they release both Pink and Yellow boxarts and funnily enough, thats exactly what they did... I purchased the pink version and beat it 100% before I found out it was being ported to PS2 and the very moment that bit of news came out, I immediately sold it on ebay and courtesy of an enthusiastic buyer, got pretty much all my money back.

Hey, I quite like that design! :hehe:

Very funky indeed and very... Wario Ware! Who can argue with those funky clouds? Represents the game perfectly. Can't wait!

They could do something similar to Viewtiful Joe where they release both Pink and Yellow boxarts and funnily enough, thats exactly what they did... I purchased the pink version and beat it 100% before I found out it was being ported to PS2 and the very moment that bit of news came out, I immediately sold it on ebay and courtesy of an enthusiastic buyer, got pretty much all my money back.

So you beat the game with every character on Ultra V rated?? :heh: Because that's the only way it could count as "100%".

Pink cover for Viewtiful Jo FTW

Yellow cover for Wario Ware FTW

WarioWare Smooth Moves (Dates)

Jan 12 - Europe

Jan 15 - Usa

Jan 25 - Australia

Jan 12 - Europe..... what the hell! NOE must have gone crazy!

Jan 12 - Europe..... what the hell! NOE must have gone crazy!

I thought that! :laughing:

BUT it's because USA got Excitetruck and we have to wait till Feb 16th 2006!

Just like to say how pleased i am with NOE at the mo! two great Nintendo games in two months! Making vast changes already!

I don't remember them telling us two new official dates less then a week after Gamecube launched!

Very good.

I'd rather have elebits and trauma center released before Feb than Wario or Excite Truck... looks like they're padding out the releases over here cos there's nothing much else coming out

I really can't wait for this, The release date is perfect, just long enough to get bored of my current games. Then Exite truck the next month. Seems Nintendo are delivering on their promise of a great game to look forward to each month/few months.

I really can't wait for this is all the different movements you can do to play it, on the 1up show they got a jap wii and played on it looks fun, 9 (or 8?!wotever..) volt's games look awesome theirs even a Wind Waker mini games! and star fox and animal crossing!

also will be interesting to see if other developers take any of the motions used in this game and find interesting ways of intergrating them into existing genres/types of games...

Haha, reading back through this thread was fun, back before anyone had a Wii...hehehe.

A new definition of ODD:

LOL

Hahahaha, damnnnn. I'm not sure I'll play that when my family is around. XD

However, I'll play it when they've all gone to sleep. Dance the night away!

Can't wait for this. Humiliation won't get better than this! There's something about having to drink with the Wii Remote that really freaks me out.

Sign in to follow this