NEurope
Sarka

Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors

believe

Sega will have not only have SMB:BB but Sonic and 2 other games in some form video and/or playable at E3.

Capcom have something special coming to Wii. Well they have more than one title in development but I am very interested in one particular launch title that will be at E3.

SquareEnix will finally announce that FF:CC 2 isn't the only game they have in development for Wii.

2 other titles from sega now thats cool an titles from capcom haha sweet. when i first came here i though you where just talking shit bigtac you have more then proved your self.

Look at my post on that page.

I remember months ago when I said that SquareEnix has more than title coming to Revolution some of you'll doubted.

BigTac thats probably because your post was very passive, as are many of the others. You have to be more proactive, which prevents any flexibility in a statement. A lot of things you say tend to leave some wiggle room à la Nostradamus. You have to eliminate that. Alternatively, you might as well not say anything.

I'm not questioning your integrity by the way. I'm just pointing out why it's not surprising that people often don't believe you, and why your backtracking makes no difference now.

I wanna see some screens of the game, DQ usually has fun graphics... Square Enix is being really nice aren't they? Super Mario RPG Wii anyone? (not paper mario... i love paper mario, but we all remember the deliciousness of the SNES version)

I wanna see some screens of the game, DQ usually has fun graphics... Square Enix is being really nice aren't they? Super Mario RPG Wii anyone? (not paper mario... i love paper mario, but we all remember the deliciousness of the SNES version)
yeah that would be wonderful and if it came before the end of the console lifespan it might be a system seller.

hopfully we get the first Super Mario RPG on vc not that many people have actualy playied it i have only been abble to play about 30mins of it.

From the footagge shown it looks like first person swordfighting(just like this sengoku)!!!!!! sweet with all those torijama caracters.....

Is this going to be a proper fully fledged Dragon Quest game, or will it be a Final Fantasy CC style spin off?

Is this going to be a proper fully fledged Dragon Quest game, or will it be a Final Fantasy CC style spin off?

It´s a spin off from the main series but Akira Toriyama is still doing the artwork and monster designs, Yuji Horii is still doing game desing and scenario, and Koichi Sugiyama is doing the music.

It may not be a proper DQ game but at least it has some familiar faces doing it. It has hope not to be just a bad spin off.

I just want dragon quest not this spin off nonsense, it might be good like the spin off dragon quest ds game i quess

It looks as though it basically will be a rehash of the Rocket Slime DS with motion sensor controls tacked on.

It looks as though it basically will be a rehash of the Rocket Slime DS with motion sensor controls tacked on.

Does it? I thought that game was about tanks and stuff and you were some random slime, but in this you were some dude and you use the wii as a sword or somthing. AGHHH so confusing!

The pictures look great,if only there was a translation to show what it says.

Is that a name change now to swords?

I think though this paricular game is more roleplaying than FF:CC because I think you select your monster you want to attack and then slash the screen for a set amount of time. And for magic attacks you draw the symbol on the screen with the wiimote

There was a game like this for the PS1 basically its a dungeon crawler, without dungeons where you slash things. But, its not just mindless slashing, they hide, defend, attack, etc

*Waits patientally for the date,even if it's in Japan*

I really need some RPGs for the Wii soon...

The games made by

Planning: Genius Sonority Inc

Developer: Eighting

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dragonquest/sword/

although Yuji Horii is doing the Scenario/Game Design so we have hope!

That really makes me sad that square-enix isnt making the game...it is just a name now...these are the people that make poke'mon games for cube and 64 right...<sarcasm>we should see a lot of great rpg gameplay here</sarcasm>

These larger scans just reaffirm my original statement regarding this game. It will be a Rocket Slime DS clone with Wiimote controls and a first person view instead of third person. Yoshis Safari Wii style here we come.

These larger scans just reaffirm my original statement regarding this game. It will be a Rocket Slime DS clone with Wiimote controls and a first person view instead of third person. Yoshis Safari Wii style here we come.
Err.... NO. This is a spiritual sequel of sorts to Dragon Quest Kenshin:

-> http://www.siliconera.com/2006/06/06/what-dragon-quest-swords-might-be-like/

Not a Rocket Slime clone, not even from the Monsters series (Rocket Slime, Joker).

Err.... NO. This is a spiritual sequel of sorts to Dragon Quest Kenshin:

-> http://www.siliconera.com/2006/06/06/what-dragon-quest-swords-might-be-like/

Not a Rocket Slime clone, not even from the Monsters series (Rocket Slime, Joker).

I'm glad someone else knew what the new DQ games was based off; I came close to importing Kenshin, until I discovered you really needed to know Japanese to be able to progress in it.