Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan

Been doing some more SP stuff today.

Got 200 trophies, 300 stickers, 29 event matches done, all characters done break the targets level 1, finished classic with a couple more characters and hit 91% on the SSE, gunna finish that tomorrow.

Awesome game. I've not touch anything but this in days! :D

Anyone know how to get the last target (the one on the far right side) on level 4 with DK. I tried for quite some time but couldn't get it. I'm trying to do all 5 levels of target smash with all the characters I've already done it in levels 1,2, and 3 a few in 4 and half in 5.

Anyone know how to get the last target (the one on the far right side) on level 4 with DK. I tried for quite some time but couldn't get it. I'm trying to do all 5 levels of target smash with all the characters I've already done it in levels 1,2, and 3 a few in 4 and half in 5.

Is that the ice level? Just go to the far right at the top and drop down and as soon as you see the target do a jump and then up and B to smash it.

I have beaten Target 1 and 3 with all characters and broke the records on target 1-4. I also spent a good 20mins on the Coin Launcher game last night, got quite a good haul :)

I really want to play some more online matches as I enjoyed fighting you guys the other day but there is so much to do on single player that I aint getting the time :)

I sent a email to play-asia regarding my order and they said:

'No worry, regular airmail shipment usually takes around 5 to 17 days to

arrive to your destination. There's a chance that the parcel turns up

within the next couple of days. In your case we'd still recommend you to

wait a little bit longer. Thanks for your extended patience.'

I unlocked the Electroplankton stage this morning - great level! :D Also unlocked ROB yesterday, but still quite a few more characters and stages to go. I'm beginning to wonder whether I really will be bothered to do all this again when the PAL version comes out.. It's going to take forever doing everything once, let alone twice!

I unlocked the Electroplankton stage this morning - great level! :D Also unlocked ROB yesterday, but still quite a few more characters and stages to go. I'm beginning to wonder whether I really will be bothered to do all this again when the PAL version comes out.. It's going to take forever doing everything once, let alone twice!

I don't care about stuff like that, just like I didn't care when I switched from jap to usa, mainly because I play to have fun not to unlock characters. I don't even know when I unlock them, they just pop up.

OF course those ridiculously fucking hard to get trophies that need 30945309430 hours of play will be reserved for the PAL version.

Wow...First impressions:

- Greatness

- A bit on the jaggy side though

- Greatness

Who wants a game!? Hellfire, remember I owe you a PNWING!

My friend code is: 4167-4325-5894...And I main SHEIK!!!!!!!

You guys are buying it again? Why? It'll be pretty much the same game.

Jordan up for a game?

Guest Jordan

The jaggies are probably due to your TV. Last time i played Smash Bros was Melee on a 20" 4:3 TV @ PAL60. I recently stuck Melee into my Wii, on my 32" 16:9 TV @ 480p... jaggies are worse in Melee than Brawl. Seriously.

I don't care about stuff like that, just like I didn't care when I switched from jap to usa, mainly because I play to have fun not to unlock characters. I don't even know when I unlock them, they just pop up.

OF course those ridiculously fucking hard to get trophies that need 30945309430 hours of play will be reserved for the PAL version.

I love unlockables in games hence my gamerscore on the 360 :)

Im on doing the 100 hour challenege at the moment. Im at work but I have left my game on with 4 pads in which makes the challenge only 25 hours long. It kind of defeats the object by doing it this way but I doubt I will play that long on Vs mode especially as the online matches dont count towards the total.

Guest Jordan

Heres my problem. I only have 1 wired pad, thus i can't do that. I have a wavebird... but the batteries will run out after 50 hours or so... I'll have to try this at some point :p

You guys are buying it again? Why? It'll be pretty much the same game.

I'll only buy it again if NoE keep sending updates to the Wii that prevent the Freeloader being used. Fingers crossed that won't happen.

King V, I'll add your FC tonight if you want to add me. My code's under my avatar.

EDIT: Woo - 500th page! :yay:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!