N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping for Ryu for Street fighter. His moves are practically made for this game....HADOUKEN!

though it would be cool i don't think the IP is too valuable as a separate fighting game. I think the only likely visitors are going to be characters from non-fighting games. I'm hoping for a donkey kong monkey who is compatable with bongos

Guest Stefkov

imagine marvel and SNK(is that them?0 coming along, wolverine would be cool, but maybe not suited for it. however is love to see ken and ryu and chun lee in it.

I had an idea about link. You know zelda could tansform into shiek. Well the new link from TP could transform to wolf and have biting attacks. Just a thought...

Him being able to transform into Deku, Goron, Zora and Fierce Deity Link would be the icing on this already incredibly tasty cake.

I want Sonic to be in it,don't care what anyone says he should be in it.

I agree, maybe tails as well, im guessing on their being some 'mega' attacks this time round. The triforce move and that stupidly large mario fireball esque light barrage. Some metre you need to fill up maybe, just an idea...