NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

I just found out how amazing Mewtwo is, boy I hope he's still in too, i mean...he's not a clone so here's hoping :D ooo and his alternative costume could be his armour suit!!

Young Link is usually my main but being a clone i can't see him making it and i've gotten over it :P

Mewtwo isn't great at all.

I really like him in 1 vs 1 battles, i've been playing as him in tourneys all day yesterday :P and was quite impressed. He's really good at dodging and his throws are great in my opinion.

I really like him in 1 vs 1 battles, i've been playing as him in tourneys all day yesterday :P and was quite impressed. He's really good at dodging and his throws are great in my opinion.

I haven't even got Mewtwo. :cry:

(Or Mr. Game & Watch)

Last night I had a dream that I owned Smash Bros. Brawl. It was a good dream, until I woke up and swore fairly loudly.

I remember having dream like that...dreaming I had a megadrive...

by dodging do you mean rolling? Because while he does have a good roll it's not going to help much, and you can easily DI his throws.

He's also weak and floaty so a powerful move will kill him at a pretty low %.

I haven't even got Mewtwo. :cry:

(Or Mr. Game & Watch)

Eh..you didnt get Mewtwo or Mr. Game & Watch.

The hands-on from NintendoWorld is a very interesting read and sounds very promising!

By the way, I'm planning to go to this year's D3 expo here in Denmark in the middle of November (coinciding with the European release of Galaxy). It's the Danish equivalent of E3 (and so brilliantly named hereafter, Danish Electronic Entertainment Expo), and I'm wondering if I dare hope that Brawl will be playable. To be honest, I doubt it, but I wouldn't be a Brawl fan if I wasn't hoping, now, would I?

by dodging do you mean rolling? Because while he does have a good roll it's not going to help much, and you can easily DI his throws.

He's also weak and floaty so a powerful move will kill him at a pretty low %.

Well what i've experienced with him so far has been impressive but who knows it call all change when i battle against something other than the computer :) but it doesn't matter really he's not main, that's Young Link and Jigglypuff's job.

The hands-on from NintendoWorld is a very interesting read and sounds very promising!

By the way, I'm planning to go to this year's D3 expo here in Denmark in the middle of November (coinciding with the European release of Galaxy). It's the Danish equivalent of E3 (and so brilliantly named hereafter, Danish Electronic Entertainment Expo), and I'm wondering if I dare hope that Brawl will be playable. To be honest, I doubt it, but I wouldn't be a Brawl fan if I wasn't hoping, now, would I?

hmm...I'd be skeptical as to whether it would be playable at a relatively small event..

Eeep, been reading this thread for some weeks, and now finally decided to join your discussions.

SSBB is going to be awesome, just hate the fact that we have to wait until feburary (at least that is). :(

Oye Danny, I'm from Denmark too, and I heard about this D3 expo last year, but never went. Where is it held, and how much does it cost to enter? :heh:

In Peaches Final Smash can you knock your Oppenents of the stage as well as healing yourself?

The update says 'Are you just going to eat peaches?!' and 'Or are you going to launch your foes?!' under the images so yes i assume you can heal yourself and knock players about.

This will be great when playing as a team of Peach and DK.

Or maybe Peach and Mewtwo. Peach puts them to sleep and Mewtwo can throw them easily.

You know what? This game would make a great 'flame settler' for this site. Now we can settle all our differences in a civilised manner with an online game of Smash!!

...Speedfreak and Teppo will be first up. ;)

Eh..you didnt get Mewtwo or Mr. Game & Watch.

Yeah, sadly I have never put that amount of time and effort into the game! (I don't have the Blues Brothers either! :cry:)

Yeah, sadly I have never put that amount of time and effort into the game! (I don't have the Blues Brothers either! :cry:)

LOL...all you can do is leave the game on over night in an endless melee and there you have Mewtwo...Mewtwo is a character I would waste a bit of eletricity (and leave a larger carbon footprint) for.

You know what? This game would make a great 'flame settler' for this site. Now we can settle all our differences in a civilised manner with an online game of Smash!!

...Speedfreak and Teppo will be first up. ;)

I'd win all, in just as convincing fashion as The Bard wins at SF :heh:

God i want this game now! I'm playing melee on wednesday hopefully with zell and i just know my brawl craving will go up :(

I'm looking forward to playing with the Smash Bros. legend that is Goron3! I'll probably get owned though. :D

I'm looking forward to playing with the Smash Bros. legend that is Goron3! I'll probably get owned though. :D

I think ownage will be harder to pull off in Brawl. The unskilled can easily choose to flee or item/pokeball/AT hog. Its gonna be harder to beat the n00bs me thinks.

btw what does GTFO mean?

My first character?

Most likely Sonic. My favourite character of all time.

Also, Goron_3 fails in comparison to me. :laughing:

*The above may not be true and is not endorsed by Dyson.*