NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

So it IS one Ginal Smash per Smash Ball! :yay:

But is the old GameCube controller the only one that will have rumble?

The Wii Remote and Remote/Nunchuck schemes will likely have rumble.

I'll probably use Wii-mote and Nun chuck but i'm gonna experiment and see which scheme feels better.

I think it would be a great idea for Zero Suit Samus' Final Smash to be able to return her power suit. But we don't know yet if that's the case. In one of the videos she (ZSS) almost got a second Smash Ball but then the time ran out. :p

It's what makes most sense. It will probably be the crystal flash from Super Metroid.

Could someone please c&p the IGN faq. For some reason IGN is one of the sites blocked by the chinese government.

Dud, the IGN Faq is 22 pages long. Besides it doesnt say anything else than what the official Smash Bros page does.

Yeah, I'm gonna try out the Nunchuk option, too. I want the game to have a Wii feel (i.e. no GameCube controller). At the same time I don't want to give up the Control Stick (the Wiimote alone seems too simple) and I don't own any Classic Controllers, nor do I like them. Of course I want to try them all and I'm keeping an open mind, so if it turns out one of the other control schemes fits me better, I'm gonna use that.

I'm gonna try out all five control schemes.

Wii Remote

Wii Remote and Nunchuk

Classic Controller

GameCube controller

WaveBird

Site Stats

Number of update days: 104

Number of updates: ~122-125

Total character profiles: 22

Total character movies: 2

Total character final smashes: 12

Total character special moves: 11

Combined character updates: 47

Trivia: A profile every 4.7 days on average, or every ~5.6 updates; character updates in general account for ~38% of all Dojo updates

Total stages: 13

Trivia: A stage every 8 days on average, or every 9.5 updates; stages account for ~10.5% of Dojo updates

Total items: 10

Total assist trophies: 9

Total Poke Ball Pokemon: 5

Combined items: 24

Trivia: An item of some sort every 4.3 days on average, or every ~5.1 updates; items account for ~19.4% of Dojo updates

Total Smash 101/techniques updates: 11

Total game modes: 8

Total story mode updates: 7

Combined game mode updates: 15

Total music updates: 13

Trivia: Music every 8 days on average, or every 9.5 updates; music accounts for ~10.5% of Dojo updates

Total notices: 3

I'm gonna try out all five control schemes.

Wii Remote

Wii Remote and Nunchuk

Classic Controller

GameCube controller

WaveBird

You can't count those as 2 different control styles.

What Top 3 Assist Trophy characters would you like to be in this game?

3. Bulbear and its dwarf (the spotted main Pikmin enemy). Move: charge and bite.

2. Zant (if his not a playable character). Move: rapid fire balls with pushing power.

1. FIERCE DEITY!!!

Fierce Deity won't be an assist trophy, as it's basically Link. If Link was attacking himself, it'd be...weird to say the least. Not that MArio beating the crap out of Pikachu isn't weird anyway, but you know what I mean. Character self-continuity.

I'll probably use the GC controller.

What Top 3 Assist Trophy characters would you like to be in this game?

3. Bulbear and its dwarf (the spotted main Pikmin enemy). Move: charge and bite.

2. Zant (if his not a playable character). Move: rapid fire balls with pushing power.

1. FIERCE DEITY!!!

Top 3 are:

1. Raiden: Only goes after male character and pulls on there balls. :p

2. Zelda:MM Moon

3. Paper Mario Folks.

All I want is Phoenix Wright as a playable character....failing that, he would be an awesome assist trophy!

Yeah, probably GC controller for me. I have 4 of them, all my friends are acustomed to it already, and it seems like the only one without a real drawback. The Wiimote doesnt have enough buttons, the Wiimote/Nunchuk (looks like) its gonna be really unnatural, the Classic Controller is either an awkward analog stick or a D Pad. The GC controllers drawback is that it's wired. But then, I can just choose to lose the rumble which is only on one of the other three properly anyway.

Top 3 are:

1. Raiden: Only goes after male character and pulls on there balls. :p

2. Zelda:MM Moon

3. Paper Mario Folks.

Majora's Mask moon is a freaking good idea!!! It could be like a FF summon, or maybe like the Pokemon move Future Sight, where once you unleash the doom is impending...Or maybe you can see it in the foreground like in the Melee MM stage and then it hits...CLASSIC.

Fierce Deity won't be an assist trophy, as it's basically Link. If Link was attacking himself, it'd be...weird to say the least. Not that MArio beating the crap out of Pikachu isn't weird anyway, but you know what I mean. Character self-continuity.

I'll probably use the GC controller.

Yeah, I see your point. But it could be an AT that appears when Link isn't fighting.

This game has grown in me a lot of hype, on these couple of weeks. For me, it good be the game of the year. Not to say, the game of the century (just messing around...)

do u think they will do a big update sometime cause watchin video demos it shows lots of items that arent on the ssbb website?

do u think they will do a big update sometime cause watchin video demos it shows lots of items that arent on the ssbb website?

I doubt they wanna reveal every single bit and piece of info on the site.

yeah but i mean some items like mushrooms we saw in the demo videos but accordin 2 the website they aren't in it

just wonderin if they would add these

This game looks awesome :o

I can't wait to fight 1 VS 1 VS 1 VS 1

Pokemon Trainer VS Solid Snake VS Mario VS Sonic: Sony VS Nintendo VS Sega VS POKEMON, The final showdown :P

I hope a Story Mode and not a Arcade mode, that sucks

what's with Lucas' hexagons? and that snake? has anyone played Mother 3? if so give us some ideas to his attacks.

Lucas looks too much like Ness at this stage. The snake move is basically just a substitute for Ness's yo-yo, where hes looking up, variation of PK Flash... I don't like Ness's chance of being retained in Brawl, I really think hes gonna get the cut... Maybe like Dark Link, Ness will be an alternative skin to Lucas, seeing that they're so similar in appearance and moveset...