NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

That wraps up another good week of updates. Two to go until E3 2007! I think then, the "notices section" will finally be OPENED, with at the very least, a firm release date and perhaps confirmation of certain features such as online play etc.

Samus must have pretty strong ass cheeks, its not completely touching the ground yet she can remain in that position without having assistance with one of her hands pressing against the ground!

Hahaha. Samus and her almighty, beautiful, God-like arse.

Wow. Looks very scenic, I can't decide whether I like this stage or the Kid Icarus stage more. They better have the Hyrule Field music to go along with it as well.

What a beautiful looking stage :D

Love this weeks updates; they've been great. Hopefully we'll get even more info at E3!

Great stuff, now get us the throne room too.

Shit!! How could i not think about that! It was so gorgeous! We need it:

zeldatpscreens619hf5.jpg

The new stage looks bland but fun at the same time. Reminds me of the F-zero stage in Brawl.

Floating around, stop to let the cars go past while you get hit aswell.

The new stage looks bland but fun at the same time. Reminds me of the F-zero stage in Brawl.

Floating around, stop to let the cars go past while you get hit aswell.

You mean in Melee :heh:

I'm really impressed with the way this game looks. I mean, not only is it gorgeous it will be running at a solid framerate. I mean, how awesome. On top of that, they've worked hard to impress us with music.

Can't wait to play this. It's going to rock so much.

Well, as anyone who has read the frontpage will know, Smash Bros will not be released in 2007 here, in favour of Mario Kart. I wasn't happy to hear this as Smash Bros is my most anticipated game for the Wii.

Well, as anyone who has read the frontpage will know, Smash Bros will not be released in 2007 here, in favour of Mario Kart. I wasn't happy to hear this as Smash Bros is my most anticipated game for the Wii.

That's still just a rumour...for now anyway.

Standard Combos

Up until now, standard combos, or button-press combos, were done primarily by tapping the attack button repeatedly.

That won’t change in Brawl, but now you can also just hold down the attack button to automatically do consecutive standard attacks.

It will vary a bit by character, of course, but in the case of Fox...

technique02_070709a-l.jpg

Press and hold the attack button to do consecutive jabs.

technique02_070709b-l.jpg

Press the button repeatedly, or just start hitting your enemy to initiate the combo.

technique02_070709c-l.jpg

You’ll transition smoothly into his Rapid Kick!

The game will be compatible with a variety of controllers, so I’ve gone a tad easier on the button pressing.

Of course, each character will have variations. While some may do repeated rapid jabs, others may simply do three slow swipes with a blade.

Meta Knight is somewhat unique. His standard attack is an unbelievably rapid sequence of slices. Just press and hold the button to unleash a rampage.

technique02_070709d-l.jpg

Hee ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya!

This guy needs to calm down.

I expect another so-so update tomorrow, before TEH MEGATON of game information for Brawl at E3.

The problem with E3 is that after it, there may be a load of site updates that we already know about. That is, unless there's a huge site update during E3, which is unlikely, I'd think.

I'm not too fond of the Fox model in Brawl, could do without the eye-piece in my opinion. Metaknight looks brilliant though, can't wait to play as him.

I'm not too fond of the Fox model in Brawl, could do without the eye-piece in my opinion. Metaknight looks brilliant though, can't wait to play as him.

I hate the Fox model, I don't know what Sakurai was thinking when he decided to use that model for Fox, the Melee fox looks heaps better, to me anyway... He looks like a grandpa in this game with the eye lens, a pensioner amongst the foxes. I don't like the pants, the oversized shoes, I don't like anything about the Brawl model at all. Hopefully the voice is not as bad as the character model is... Its probably the only tidbit of the game i've seen that I dislike. The rest I like :)

I expect another so-so update tomorrow, before TEH MEGATON of game information for Brawl at E3.
So-so update? This is a gameplay revolution over Melee!

Also, Fox's model is much better than it was in Melee, too. It's far more natural and stylised than the cartoon attempt in Melee.

Bleh. I never really was a fan of the Fox, so I could care less about his appearance at this point. In fact, I personally think both his Melee and Brawl models look kind of dull. Maybe I just don't like his character design. It's really about opinion and preference, however, so it would be wrong to say that one model is better than the other.

I'm not too fond of the Fox model in Brawl, could do without the eye-piece in my opinion.

Fox, what does the scouter say about his power level?

Fox, what does the scouter say about his power level?

ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAANDD!

why does a fox need shoes? they don't have feet. they have paws. paws are like shoes, but for animals. so this asshole is wearing shoes over his shoes. that doesn't make any sense. this game is all over the fucking place!

can't wait.

Fox looks better in Melee imo but oh well, he's still cool :)

Though that eye piece looks abit weird.

I don't care much about Fox either, but I am curious to know if this "eye-piece" was part of his image from StarFox Assualt on the Gamecube, or is it something completely new?

I like the eye piece. DON'T INSULT THE EYE PIECE. *lasers the unbelievers through his eye piece*

why does a fox need shoes? they don't have feet. they have paws. paws are like shoes, but for animals. so this asshole is wearing shoes over his shoes. that doesn't make any sense. this game is all over the fucking place!

can't wait.

Foxes also don't fly space fighters from the future, carry guns or save gay annoying frogs from death.

:P

can't wait.

Calm down, it's not real :heh: