NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

it's kind of hard to get my head around around that one. I think overall super mario world is the best 2d of both but i hated yoshi's island and i think sonic had more great titles but not one as good as mario world so meh im divided

lol that's because it was crap,personally gave me a headache. people were desperate for a beat em up because the n64 had........none before and i guess thats the best on the system

Hey, what about Clayfighter 63 1/3? That was, er....

hey it's no big deal where the n64 fails in beat em ups it made up for in fps games and we all know which is now more important

If this "new" character turns out to be someone like Donkey Kong or Luigi, I'll be really pissed. Here's hoping it's another 3rd party character.

i wouldnt be bothered at all if sonic wasn't in it. He's so overrated imo.

sonic is cooler than mario as characters go.......or at least he used to be..when did they give him green eyes?

04-Sonic_the_Hedgehog.jpg

sonic-the-hedgehog-1922.jpg

i think the first one is cuter

But the second one is "cooler" cuz it's spikier (is that a word?) and more modern. Must admit though, "classic" Sonic brings back memories.

wasn't a great comparison though. Wikipedia uses this one and i think it's more clear which one is the winner here:)

240px-Sonics.PNG

It's a legal requirement for company mascots to be fat.

Nintendo have Mario, SEGA have Sonic, EA have Wayne Rooney...

It's always kinda freaked me out how his eyes are connected like that.

Wait now that you've mentioned it. It is really fuckin wierd.

It freaks me too, since my childhood, I always feared something horrible like this might happen to sonic:

soniceyeej4.jpg

Rooney or Sonic? :heh:

I reckon Simon Belmont would make an awesome new character.

Oooo, yes. Takes me back to the day of Captain N! Hopefully if he is included it might be an indication of a forthcoming 'Vania.. bit of wiimote whipping would really do the job.

Oooo, yes. Takes me back to the day of Captain N! Hopefully if he is included it might be an indication of a forthcoming 'Vania.. bit of wiimote whipping would really do the job.

I'm pretty sure a 2D/3D castlevania is in the works for the Wii. I may be wrong though...

The developer didn't sound too enthusiastic about a Wii Castlevania. I wouldn't be surprised if they just stuck to the Virtual Console.

Give me Ridley, Sonic and Wii Controls and I'll start to consider getting this game (well...I could cope withou the characters, but I'll leave the game alone if it doesn't have Wii Remote/Nunchuck controls)

Give me Ridley, Sonic and Wii Controls and I'll start to consider getting this game (well...I could cope withou the characters, but I'll leave the game alone if it doesn't have Wii Remote/Nunchuck controls)

it doesn't need Wiimote/nunchuck controls.

If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

I refuse to believe that Sonic will be revealed for Smash Bros. Infact, I bet one random Gamecube game to anyone who believes that he will be in it.

It's a legal requirement for company mascots to be fat.

Nintendo have Mario, SEGA have Sonic, EA have Wayne Rooney...

I laughed at that, well said! :D

I'm not sure whether Sonic will be in it afterall. For a while, I thought oh yes, definitely! But now, I ain't too sure. Imo, just keep Snake as the only 3rd party character.

the last page has reminded me of the photoshop a new smash bros char thread.

those were the days

I laughed at that, well said! :D

I'm not sure whether Sonic will be in it afterall. For a while, I thought oh yes, definitely! But now, I ain't too sure. Imo, just keep Snake as the only 3rd party character.

I'd bet my life that he is. I really think the olympic game proves it. That game is published by sega so to me it sounds like a win-win agreement. Give sega mario so we can have sonic.