Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jump Superstars is a completely different game though, and it has Manga characters fighting.

Em you beat people up its the same as smash bros

Em got a pretty weak story mode type thing is the same as smash bros.

I said under a different guise ie disguise. Meaning similiar not exact.

God idiots rule this place

Em you beat people up its the same as smash bros

Em got a pretty weak story mode type thing is the same as smash bros.

I said under a different guise ie disguise. Meaning similiar not exact.

God idiots rule this place

I'm sorry, did I insult you at all in my Jump Superstars post? Was there any need for that? I misread your post, fair enough? And if you would like to insult me, please make sure you can structure your sentences properly and speak English.

I'm sorry, did I insult you at all in my Jump Superstars post? Was there any need for that? I misread your post, fair enough? And if you would like to insult me, please make sure you can structure your sentences properly and speak English.

Hey its not my fault you don't bother to read full posts.

Anyway they need to add something maybe a story mode with a plot. And a custom fighter creator(not miis), and something else maybe

Hey its not my fault you don't bother to read full posts.

Anyway they need to add something maybe a story mode with a plot. And a custom fighter creator(not miis), and something else maybe

I direct you to my previous comment, structure your sentences properly and then speak to me.

I wonder if Kirby will have his swallow ability? And what happens when he eats Snake...

I direct you to my previous comment, structure your sentences properly and then speak to me.

I wonder if Kirby will have his swallow ability? And what happens when he eats Snake...

This is the internet we don't need to structure sentances properly, just read and think.

I have every Nintendo console, I've played the hell out of everyone and every pad works perfectly.

True, and my bundled-with-gamecube controller is still up and running pretty well even though the plastic covering it is starting to rip out of too much smash bros.:indeed: Too bad the stand-alone ones were all faulty and that includes wavebirds.::shrug: I never had one because all the 3 i tried where broken. Then i demanded a refund.

Would be cool to see Kirby with stubble:D

:D We've already seen it:

snakekirby21dfrs2.jpg