N-Europe

Super Mario Galaxy

Ashley

Woot! Play.com have literally just posted my copy of Super Mario Galaxy which I preordered months ago, which means I should get it on Thursday or maybe tomorrow if I'm really lucky. :smile: Either way, best piece of news I've had all day.

Mines has been in picked in packed for over a day now. Surely it's not that hard to fit a Galaxy in there :heh:

Camman GAME please send it today, I have a day off tomorrow :(

I'll believe their shipping tomorrow, so you get it for Friday. (Maybe thursday).

Exactly, I got really excited on Monday seeing it got processed, and at the time I also got news that I finished early today and no Uni tomorrow so thought I could have a long session. Then if it didn't get sent today I was gonna go to the launch event, but can't do that either.

Just when my faith in GAME got restored...

Yea I heard about Gameplay. Happened to me once and it sort of discouraged me ordering from then again. But over past few weeks GAME done well and processed and sent on the same day (Tuesdays) so they arrived on Wednesday.

It's really cheap so people won't cancel their order on such a big game.

Yea I heard about Gameplay. Happened to me once and it sort of discouraged me ordering from then again. But over past few weeks GAME done well and processed and sent on the same day (Tuesdays) so they arrived on Wednesday.

It's really cheap so people won't cancel their order on such a big game.

I know! I was hoping to get it a little bit earlier but it's not to be! :(

And some places in Spain...

This really sucks, why can't we get it this early...

Why can't the UK break the street dates sometimes?

I think Nintendo should just allow sale of it now to be honest, epsicially in UK (Europe) were we literally have to wait last for everything.

USA have it, Japan have it...Europe? Officially no....

The game does look to be in very high demand. I just checked Amazon and Play and they have both stopped taking in pre-orders for Mario Galaxy. Have their been many other games where a similar thing has happened?

Supposadely the earlier shortage rumour is infact true.