Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Revolution controller is used in that sense at all. I would rather keep that sort of thing for a real Revolution Zelda. It's also a stab in the back for Cube owners (or even people buying the Cube for it).

Guest Stefkov

wow this thread has had over 20,000 views.

i wonder how many dungeons will be in this game. they've said itll have about 100+ hours gameplay. so im expecting more than OOT.

This is just a thought, how long do you think it would take you to finish this game? well OoT took me around 5 months to complete , Damn that Water Temple.

The Water Temple wasn't that hard, I had most trouble with the Forest Temple. OOT took me years to beat (being a small kid, this game was hard, luckily my gaming skills have improved). WW took me about a month to beat. TP is supposed to be a lot longer so I'll say it'll take me about two months. It'll be the best two months of my life, if the game succeeds in surpassing OOT.

OOT took me a few weeks I think -Was Xmas and at school,not much time- so I think I will finish this within a 2 weeks with school because I will be plaing it alot and I have gotten better at games.If im on holiday at the time then a week.I don't want to rush through so I can appreciate it ,but then again I really want to complete it.WW took me 4 days and when I got it early my friends litteraly hated me :p

OOT: 2 weeks

Majoras Mask: 4 Months(got stuck in the water temple and left it for like 3 months before coming back and finishing it within a week or two)

WindWaker: 9 Days(could've been three, but I got addicted to the whole figure collecting aspect of the game; they were beautiful, especially the Valoo one!)

And before someone jumps in and says 'how could you appreciate the game in such a short time...don't. I loved every moment, and played them for weeks after I finished them, just because.

zeldafan hasn't posted in 4 pages, do you think he's alright.

Release date, hmmmmmm. September for the Japs, October for the Yanks, and we the ever forgotten Europeans should expect it in November........of 2007.

We'll know soon enough. But can we wait that long? Lets ask this guy...

zach-thumbs-up.jpg

We've got an answer.

I think the wait is making me go crazy.