Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
My hype for Zelda is going into overtime mode at the moment. I have just started playing OOT again and im on listening to the Legend of Zelda - Hyrule Symphony album which is well worth tracking down on original release or by other means....

I'm listening to that CD i got free with NOM a long while ago, that melodies of time CD. Whats this cd you've got? an official one from nintendo?

I started OOT a while back, got up to the 3rd temple as a child i think. Then stopped. I want to play it again.

I'm listening to that CD i got free with NOM a long while ago, that melodies of time CD. Whats this cd you've got? an official one from nintendo?

I started OOT a while back, got up to the 3rd temple as a child i think. Then stopped. I want to play it again.

The CD im listening to I downloaded I will PM you the link now.

Zelda, is put simply, the coolest game this year!!

I can't wait till next year when i can afford a wii... :(

Haha im wondering if i can really afford it till january now :shakehead i dont really wanna import the gamecube game till i can get my wii but i dont know how i will last without zelda. its just i cant afford a wii, if i got it for xmas that would be it from my parents and i was kinda depending on more practical things haha, oh fuck it. i'll get a wii. so hyped up for this game!

Thank you SO MUCH hero of time for the link. love you long time with lovely lady lump. check it ouuuutt.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!