Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

i do mucho like that picture. Also that artwork was in the ONM mag but i did think that it would be online like that. In the mag its bewtween 2 pages so its got a big ass fold in the middle.

Guest Stefkov
Yeah Dante or someone else posted the video but not the blog. Nice find.

could you please link to the video? I'd like to watch that, or tell me where it is, im ok with that.

http://s12.quicksharing.com/v/9673337/1tpleakedmusic.zip.html

The download was taking way too long, but apparently someone on the Gamespot forums has found leaked TP music. I really doubt it, but there it is if anyone's interested.

Had to find the direct link because it simply wouldn't prompt to save and took forever (I'm using firefox).

So here:

-> http://s12.quicksharing.com/d/9673337/1162232792/1tpleakedmusic.zip

(right click, "Save As..." on the link)

I dunno if the URL is generated each time the page loads though.

EDIT: just heard it, this was said to be a leak a few months ago, it's actually just in-game music from E3 2005 ripped onto MP3. not exactly a leak, and could have changed... By E3 2005 they were starting the orchestration of the game.

Guest Stefkov
mms://jeuxfrance.net/JeuxFrance/Nintendo_Wii/The_Legend_of_Zelda_Twilight_Princess_5.wmv

Voila my friend.

gracias. this game looks so freakin sweet, I cant wait to have it in my room I'm getting giddy over the thought of playing it.........ahhhhhhhhhhh

Ooooooooh... It's going to be so damned nice!!! Just imagine saying "What I'm playing at the moment? Well Twilight Princess of course! Duhh!" :)

This final month is going to be one looooooong month!

That review Matt is going to make at the end of this week will be nice though. Think it will ease the pain a little bit...

Guest Stefkov

Just watched that video and my mouth was on the floor. It looks so damn beautiful in widescreen.

I cant wait to flick my wrist and link will freakin **** people.

I want to go early for my Wii. If that involves missing a few lessons or even going in later or not going in I will get my Wii and Zelda on the 8th!

Guest Stefkov

I think Nintendo will have the wolf controls mastered. I dont see that being a bad part. Its just link but on all fours, without weapons and just more animations for him to do cos he is a weapon.

At least I hope so. I am so hyping for this game, I dont care what anyone else says about it I can just sit and play it for hours on end...when it comes of course.

does anyone know where i can get the main theme tune that everyone knows of Zelda from?

I think Nintendo will have the wolf controls mastered. I dont see that being a bad part. Its just link but on all fours, without weapons and just more animations for him to do cos he is a weapon.

At least I hope so. I am so hyping for this game, I dont care what anyone else says about it I can just sit and play it for hours on end...when it comes of course.

does anyone know where i can get the main theme tune that everyone knows of Zelda from?

Which one, because I think I got it. I mean which console.

Guest Stefkov
Which one, because I think I got it. I mean which console.

well im looking for the main overworld theme. If you can hear it i think its the end one here

Thats the best i could remember of where to hear it.

Also if you got the OOT overworld theme.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!