NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

I know the difference of orchestrated music, but I don't know the technical explination for it. Someone care to explain for me?
orchestrated means it is previously recorded, it's a record like a CD track or MP3...

Not orchestrated means that it is made on-chip in realtime by the console or rather... MIDIs made from instrument samples.

That said orchestrated music can be so much richer than MIDI's because MIDI is always made from samples, it's always that same note given that way when orchestrated is really played by human beings, not orchestrated means it's sinthesized music.

now, like Hellfire said... I couldn't believe when I heard Metroid Prime music was all made from MIDIs, rather than mp3's... I mean... the quality is awesome MIDI is typically thought to be like... GBA sound. On a side note, Zelda OoT and WW were also made from MIDI's and sound awesome even today.

let's change the subject of music real quick and let me ask you guys this...I heard a rumor that a pic of TP Link is in Tetra's cabin in her ship in WW and I played all the way to the part of the game where you're allowed to go in there, and I didn't see anything! So does anyone know if you have to have a certain disc or what? or was the rumor all fake?
no, he isn't, there's some pictures in tetras room that are alusive to old sunken Hyrule, but that's about it, no TP link there.

concerning orachestrated music, in mgs3, probably 40mins was orchestrated, a lot of it was mixed in digitally or done completely digital. the only untouched piece of orchestrated music was debriefing.

whatever music they put in TP, I'm sure will be awesome and worth buying the soundtrack off ebay or something.

I have been out of the Zelda news-scene for a while, can anyone tell me if there is a releasedate, or concrete indication pointing towards a speculated releasedate?

Ah, already 38 pages, filled with dreams and hopes. I am not that brave. I must sleep and sleep, and only wake up when the time has come to storm shopways, hard folding cash in the sweaty palms of my trembling hands... You get the picture. I just can't stand the waiting, so I prefer forgetting all about it for a series of months.

But now, I would like to know how much longer I am obliged to "forget".

I have been out of the Zelda news-scene for a while, can anyone tell me if there is a releasedate, or concrete indication pointing towards a speculated releasedate?

Ah, already 38 pages, filled with dreams and hopes. I am not that brave. I must sleep and sleep, and only wake up when the time has come to storm shopways, hard folding cash in the sweaty palms of my trembling hands... You get the picture. I just can't stand the waiting, so I prefer forgetting all about it for a series of months.

But now, I would like to know how much longer I am obliged to "forget".

According to Reggie Fils Aime, we have to wait until Fall and a specific release date will be announced on May 9th when E3 kicks off. From there the wait will be a little over 4 months until fall because the first day of Fall is on September 23rd. hopefully they'll release it in very early Fall. My source for this news: http://zhq2.com/news_2_19_06_0130.shtml

November = Thanksgiving = Revolution => Zelda = September/October/November

September is summer though, so it'll be October or November for the US. EU will probably get it at around the same time, maybe December.

November = Thanksgiving = Revolution => Zelda = September/October/November

September is summer though, so it'll be October or November for the US. EU will probably get it at around the same time, maybe December.

I think it's gonna be a worldwide release date and not all of september is summer. sep 23rd is Fall so it could be released in sep. I personally think October would be the very latest. and the Revolution is sworn to be released BEFORE thanksgiving which is Nov 23rd.

released BEFORE thanksgiving which is Nov 23rd.

They could just release it on Nov 22nd:P Nah im expecting late oct /early nov for rev and late september for TP

September is mid-Autumn in this country, and November 1st is the 1st day of Winter. :D . If I don't see it before Winter, I'll be slightly annoyed, but too busy to care. :hehe:

I'd expected to come out a little tiny bit before Thanksgiving (In the US, I think it's October in Canada) in the US, and if we're lucky, they might release it in Europe a week later. If it doesn't get released in Europe by '06, we won't see it until March. Kind of a sad thought, but it might happen..

September is mid-Autumn in this country, and November 1t is the 1st day of Winter. :D . If I don't see it before Winter, I'll be slightly annoyed, but too busy to care. :hehe:

I'd expected to come out a little tiny bit before Thanksgiving (In the US, I think it's October in Canada) in the US, and if we're lucky, they might release it in Europe a week later. If it doesn't get released in Europe by '06, we won't see it until March. Kind of a sad thought, but it might happen..

I don't think you have anything to worry about. I think when they say Fall 06, they mean everywhere. I believe it will have a worldwide release date, plus, that would be totally unfair if you guys had to wait till next year! damn no!! EVERYONE will get it THIS YEAR for damn ******* SURE! mark my words! :P

But I'd rather have an all new Zelda for Revolution. So I hope if they do make two versions, it won't stop them from still making a Rev Zelda cuz that would suck. But we don't have anything to worry about cuz it's been confirmed they're working on 3 Zeldas. TP, a DS Zelda, and a Rev Zelda. I expect the Rev Zelda will be out in 2008-2009, but I don't know for sure. my best guess would be late into 2008 like maybe around christmas of 08.

Oh god here we go again
yeah, this seems like going on Loop... let's hope GDC brings something new into the table :D

Fine! Been away for a few days and just wanted to voice my opinion on the matter, didnt want to cause any hassle! GRRR..... post deleted
you didn't need to go that far, really :(

zeldafan please stop posting 3 out of 4 posts, you gotta let other people have a say. Funnily enough we have a pretty good grasp of your views on Zelda already.

Also you keep saying that it's going to be a worldwide release. Any evidence for that or is it just wishful thinking?

There is no evidence saying that it will have a worldwide release in November, however passing it off as wishful seeking shouldn't be done hastily. All logic points to this November launch.

It's unlikely there'll be a huge differences in the launch dates. If it was Japan and the USA who got it on November, and PAL gamers had to wait again, Nintendo would miss out on the Christmas rush, and basically the only time they are guaranteed moderate interest in their platform. There'd be massively lacklustre sales for one of their biggest investments. You might argue that Rev. compatibility would allow it to go on the market later, but the fact is most gamers want to play new games. And releasing it earlier wouldn't stop those who would get a Revolution to play the game from doing exactly that.

Releasing it worldwide in November is a move that has no drawbacks, unlike the usual PAL Zelda routine, and having waited for it for so long, there is no excuses for a further three months of delays for us.

I do believe reading a worldwide release is planned, i think some of you may be confused by what this means. It doesnt mean it will be out everywhere on the same day, it means it wil be out everywhere within a given period, i think the period quoted was 3 months. So it will be a worldwide release within 3 months if thats the case. Japan first, USA next, then Europe and the rest within that period.

But, who knows.

If they make Zelda 60 Hz locked like Metroid Prime 2 was there shouldn't be a problem with launching it worldwide within one month. I doubt they want to release the game after the Revolution launch though, so they'll have to hurry.

zeldafan please stop posting 3 out of 4 posts, you gotta let other people have a say. Funnily enough we have a pretty good grasp of your views on Zelda already.

Also you keep saying that it's going to be a worldwide release. Any evidence for that or is it just wishful thinking?

Ok sorry, if it bothers you THAT bad, I'll post after every 10 posts from others. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW BITCH? you've really pissed me off

Dude, you're pissing everyone off. Fine some people post a bit round here, but you double psot too much, there's an edit button underneath at the bottom of your post fyi.

Dude, you're pissing everyone off. Fine some people post a bit round here, but you double psot too much, there's an edit button underneath at the bottom of your post fyi.

What can we say - he's American ;)

Ahem - but seriousely you post every 2 minutes with the same views that we have heard day in day out. Let the forum breathe a bit.. let it breathe (;)). SPANNNUUUND!