NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Well this morning I got an e-mail from DVDbox office saying that Twilight Princess would be out very soon.Dunno if its to mean anything like they know something but its keeping me interested

I want a specific date for this game. Not always the usual 2nd or 3rd quarter of the year or whatever. A DATE goddamn you!!!!

1st April 2007

Change that to 2006 and I wish. If that turns out to be true send me your ring and I'll send back a pic of me kissiing it. If its a good ring I'll keep it though.

My bet:

23rd November 2006

It will be out with the revolution i reckon, as we now know it will work with the controller.

Ok my realistic estimate(Europe):

Zelda - 27th October

Revolution - 24th November

Ok my realistic estimate(Europe):

Zelda - 27th October

Revolution - 24th November

thats a good estimate infact. these games are blatently being released for the xmas rush, zelda will most definatly come out in october if they want the rev out in november.

However, when does FF XII come out?

I don't bet on two diferent versions of the game for two consoles... but yeah 21st to 24th November launch in europe or... 11th December if they feel like launching it in the day OoT launched.

TP will be released tomorrow. I know this because my uncle's step father's good friend's dog's former owner is working for Nintendo and he told me this info!!!111

TP will be released tomorrow. I know this because my uncle's step father's good friend's dog's former owner is working for Nintendo and he told me this info!!!111

>.> this was random <.< now i can't wait for tomorrow

TP will be released the exact same day when Duke Nukem Forever is released.
hmmm, is that... "when pigs fly"?
More than eight years after work first started on Duke Nukem Forever, 3D Realms bigwig George Broussard has hinted at the game's release date, suggesting it'll finally hit the shelves "when pigs fly."

Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=62712

More than eight years after work first started on Duke Nukem Forever, 3D Realms bigwig George Broussard has hinted at the game's release date, suggesting it'll finally hit the shelves "when pigs fly."

LMAO that made me laugh

It will be released the day before Iran drops nuclear bombs all over my country this year, 2006, the predicted year of nuclear holocaust as predicted by the bible code...so I have ONE DAY to play this game and beat it before the end of the world...:D or at least the end of the USA. ( please not that I am just being really stupid and don't mean anything I just said :D)

Don't worry we can tell that your kidding but your all wrong apparently from really good sources it's to come out out when Sony stop copying there competition :P

Sony sucks! and MS makes me MAD stealing the banjo kazooie series from the big N! what the hell is up with that BS?!

Sony sucks! and MS makes me MAD stealing the banjo kazooie series from the big N! what the hell is up with that BS?!
god... microsoft didn't stole it... Nintendo sold it... Rareware was turning berserk you can see where Rareware is going now... nowhere near what they once were, Nintendo just saw that beforehand and let the bomb in Microsoft's hand... and got a lot of money in doing so...

So if you wanna blame someone blame Nintendo, they could just go there and re-structure the company personally... like rumors say they did with retro studios...

but... what does that have to do with the previous posts... and Zelda? (i'm being ironic, don't make a post solely to respond to this)

GDC bring some new info pleeeeeeeeeeeez!

Seriously this game has to much hype with to little info.

No it doesn't there is a lot of info and no wonder it's hyped so much shaping up to be the best Zelda yet,you don't know much about the game do you,theres certainly not "to little info"