NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Thinking about that quote again, it sounds more like he's referring to the other secret of the Rev, as he says it will 'utilise the Revolution's hardware' where as if he was referring to the controller surely he would of just said...controller.

Twilight Princess will be stereoscopic 3D:bouncy:

Spread it

:heh:

Quotes like those that begin to exite again about the rev.E3 is gonna be sweet

yes, i know for a fact a rev zelda is being made. nintendosaid theyre working on 3 zeldas, PH, TP, and a rev zelda. plus if they didnt announce this then why would gamestop and all the stores have a blank space with that title thats titled zelda revolution release: TBA...and nintendo have listed titles coming to the rev and they said a new mario, DK, SSB, and a new Zelda is under development and of course rev zelda is very early in development if not even being started on yet. I'm just saying it has been announced there will be one. it could be 2008- 2009 before we get it, but thats not the point. the point is we know for a fact THERE WILLLLLLLLLLLL be one! Okay? that's all I'm getting at. you can't tell me zelda rev hasnt been announced!

Saying that a Zelda is being made for rev is like saying the sun will rise.

yes, i know for a fact a rev zelda is being made. nintendosaid theyre working on 3 zeldas, PH, TP, and a rev zelda. plus if they didnt announce this then why would gamestop and all the stores have a blank space with that title thats titled zelda revolution release: TBA...and nintendo have listed titles coming to the rev and they said a new mario, DK, SSB, and a new Zelda is under development and of course rev zelda is very early in development if not even being started on yet. I'm just saying it has been announced there will be one. it could be 2008- 2009 before we get it, but thats not the point. the point is we know for a fact THERE WILLLLLLLLLLLL be one! Okay? that's all I'm getting at. you can't tell me zelda rev hasnt been announced!
you're daydreaming man... Nintendo ALSO gave the idea they were making a Super Smash Bros when they announced it, and infact they weren't, they started right after... they even contacted the director for the game at the same event to get him on the project...

see what I'm getting at? That's PR talk... there's no way they are developing a Zelda Revolution as is... Nintendo already has a whole lot of work doing two zeldas, one for GC and other for DS, sure they are testing with revolution, proof for that is the news about Zelda TP being revolution compliant... and they should have a idea were they want to go with the next zelda installment but... It isn't in development, in the better scenario it's in planning stages, very early ones and not even a project with priority... Development will start right after TP goes gold and that should be like... a month before it's launch...

Nintendo won't be shifting the attention of one title in early planning stages in spite of other, of the same franchise who is in active development... it'll detract from the overall quality of both the products... Of course there will be a Zelda on Revolution later on, that's a given, but give it time...

you're daydreaming man... Nintendo ALSO gave the idea they were making a Super Smash Bros when they announced it, and infact they weren't, they started right after... they even contacted the director for the game at the same event to get him on the project...

see what I'm getting at? That's PR talk... there's no way they are developing a Zelda Revolution as is... Nintendo already has a whole lot of work doing two zeldas, one for GC and other for DS, sure they are testing with revolution, proof for that is the news about Zelda TP being revolution compliant... and they should have a idea were they want to go with the next zelda installment but... It isn't in development, in the better scenario it's in planning stages, very early ones and not even a project with priority... Development will start right after TP goes gold and that should be like... a month before it's launch...

Nintendo won't be shifting the attention of one title in early planning stages in spite of other, of the same franchise who is in active development... it'll detract from the overall quality of both the products... Of course there will be a Zelda on Revolution later on, that's a given, but give it time...

Well yeah, I totally agree with you. that's what I'm saying. " they will" make one. I was telling you that you can't tell me they won't cuz I know they will, and it's been announced. that's all.

Do you think the new Zelda wil have screet dungeons? Dungeons you don't need to find to complete the game? I hope so. Nothing is like playing through a game again and find a dungeon you never knew existed.

Do you think the new Zelda wil have screet dungeons? Dungeons you don't need to find to complete the game? I hope so. Nothing is like playing through a game again and find a dungeon you never knew existed.

Yeah maybe and that would be great and all, but............. I HAVE MORE EXCITING NEWS THAN THAT! ZELDA FANS REJOICE! THE SILENCE WILL BE BROKEN TOMMOROW! WE'LL KNOW EVERYTHING WE NEED TO KNOW that we weren't supposed to know till May 5th! this is HUGE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!! :Dhttp://zhq2.com/news_3_29_06_2300.shtml

Yeah maybe and that would be great and all, but............. I HAVE MORE EXCITING NEWS THAN THAT! ZELDA FANS REJOICE! THE SILENCE WILL BE BROKEN TOMMOROW! WE'LL KNOW EVERYTHING WE NEED TO KNOW that we weren't supposed to know till May 5th! this is HUGE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!! :Dhttp://zhq2.com/news_3_29_06_2300.shtml

Ok, 7pm eastern time is something like, 3am tomorrow night. So really two days time. Meh.. I wonder are they bullshitting.

omg u guys im so dumb! today IS the 30th! I was thinking it was the 29th! so it's gunna be 7pm PT so that's 3 hours back cuz I'm in the ET zone. that means at 10 pm here. And most of you guys are in the UK and you're 5 hours ahead of us in the ET zone so for you guys it would be 3 am in the morning?...yeah...so you can either stay up super late or wait till tommorow and id personally be too excited to sleep and would stay up till 3 :D

When April fools aproaches things get dangerous around the internet. Trust on one!

Like Knights of the old republic- after completing it, I re-completed (being bad) visiting some of the planets/story lines that I never did the fist time around, it was like playing a different game.

Secret dungeons rule, like finding the secret dungeon of colour on the gameboy color game, links awaking dx.

Yeah, like last week I started playing OoT MQ again. And while running around Zoras Pond (or whatever) I found a seecret little pathway under the ground with invisible skultullas... Awsome to find these kinds of things years later.

When April fools aproaches things get dangerous around the internet. Trust on one!

Well just trust me. This is NOT an April fools phrank. and you guys u have to see this its so funny.

Hey guys why has the interview disapeared? I hope it's because they're putting the next part...

Hey guys why has the interview disapeared? I hope it's because they're putting the next part...
I also noticed that... like... 2 hours ago, it seems like it was removed, because the second part wasn't uploaded yet nor it is in the front page...

You should see the video my and my friends did 4 years ago. Class.

No, because

a)It's embarassing

b)We never finished the audio

c)It was filmed on a crappy digital camera that could only film 30 seconds at a time

We were drunk and drugged. Not literally, but psychologicaly the effect was the same. We made the soundtrack by singing the songs ourselves (which is hilarious), Epona is one of us with a blanket, I am Link with a green plastic bag on my head and a batter knife and Ganondorf is another skinny guy in boxers that fights with something that resemles a whip. Oh God the memories.

No, because

a)It's embarassing

b)We never finished the audio

c)It was filmed on a crappy digital camera that could only film 30 seconds at a time

We were drunk and drugged. Not literally, but psychologicaly the effect was the same. We made the soundtrack by singing the songs ourselves (which is hilarious), Epona is one of us with a blanket, I am Link with a green plastic bag on my head and a batter knife and Ganondorf is another skinny guy in boxers that fights with something that resemles a whip. Oh God the memories.

Hahahaha :D

Well... If you ever need a "Macho Man" playing Zelda... gimme a call, I'll be glad to do it :)

that could surely be the unofficial sequel to "Ninja das Caldas", (directly translated into english to: "Ninja of the Syrup"/"Ninja of the Hot Springs"...)

Do you still have the video? come on we want to see it.

PS: ninja das caldas sempre pensei que era por ser em caldas da rainha...

Do you still have the video? come on we want to see it.

PS: ninja das caldas sempre pensei que era por ser em caldas da rainha...

I'd like to see the video too, but he's not going to show us :P

PS: E é, mas apeteçeu-me fazer uma tradução literal à zézé camarinha... :grin: