NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

wait wen you played you got hit of course, so that means he let off blood... so doesnt that mean using some CSI ticks they could gather some of his blood and revive Ganon?

so Ganons minions could easily have got his blood.

{im only joking about this}

i just cant wait for the game.

wait wen you played you got hit of course, so that means he let off blood... so doesnt that mean using some CSI ticks they could gather some of his blood and revive Ganon?

so Ganons minions could easily have got his blood.

{im only joking about this}

i just cant wait for the game.

haha..... ;)

I think they needed to do it in a sacrificial way, but it does beg to question the methods.

Couldn't they have waited till link got a splinter or something from his shield?

let me add something else to the discussion just to melt all of your minds; I could be making myself sound like a total dumb ass, but what about the multiple timelines that can happen from travelling back in time i majora's mask? MOOOhaahahahahahahaha, your minds are all mine. moooohaahhahah.

edit: sorry if I over mooohaha-ed

They could have dressed as Nurses and pretended that to save Zelda, Link needed to give a blood donation... Yeah sure it'd be a short game, but the sequel would rock :P

Or how about after a victorious battle, Link gets obscenely(sp?) drunk and pukes so hard blood comes up. When he comes too his blood puke is gone and the adventure begins!

Or how about after a victorious battle, Link gets obscenely(sp?) drunk and pukes so hard blood comes up. When he comes too his blood puke is gone and the adventure begins!
Tentative Title:

-> "The Legend of Zelda: Link's Bad fur Day" :yay:

With Ganon dead a new male Gerudo comes forth and with this a new evil arises!

The holders of the Triforce of Courage and Wisdom have to battle to save the destiny of Hyrule before the Triforce of Power awakens!

The twist is that where we expect the holder of the Trifoce of Power to be the new Gerudo male and the game plays towards that, we find out that it is not the case! Then join forces with the powerful Gerudo male in a race to eradicate this new evil!

Just a quick idea ::shrug: i like the idea of playing as a gerudo!

let me change the subject here...what do you guys think zelda revolution will be about? do you think it will be a direct sequel to wind waker? and if so, do you think it will use cel shading or extremely realistic graphics?

let me change the subject here...what do you guys think zelda revolution will be about? do you think it will be a direct sequel to wind waker? and if so, do you think it will use cel shading or extremely realistic graphics?
personally... I don't believe in a sequel for wind waker, not for a home console, anyway.

But... if they decided to do it... They could do a "all new setting" with a new link in WW and TP reality... though I don't really see that happening as hyrule was finished, and a new hyrule would still not be the hyrule we know (even though the geografy changes in every single game) also, a lot of people hated the sea (I loved it, but still..), so I don't believe in a new game that takes place in the sea, WW ending should be the real ending to that storyline.

that... or they'll return to what I think is the main storyline, that is right after Majora Mask, be it in a direct sequel with OoT link... or a all new adventure with a new link.

there's also the little chance that TP will not finish the prequels to Wind Waker and what happened to hyrule will not be finished by the end of the game, just delayed or something, we don't know how many years passed between them (between TP and WW).

Bah who cares about Zelda Revolution yet lets enjoy Twilight Princess first christ :heh:

it will be the end of prequels. it's time to move on PAST WW so I DO believe in a sequel to WW. who agrees with me?

It's already been said that this is a new Link (it was mentioned in an E3 video, but can't be bothered to get a link) and also that it takes place sometime after OoT but before WW, 50 years I think? Something like that...

[edit] You were talking about Zelda Revolution and not TP, sorry :P

yup...and I already knew this game happens before WW, but after OOT and that's why I think Link dies at the end of this one because of the info we got from WW about " but the hero did not appear..." and the gods had to flood Hyrule.

I like the Link Dies Theory, I think it would be very interesting and I'd prefer Link to die fighting Ganon than to just not show up at all... But I don't think Nintendo would do it, but they've got to explain his absence somehow and in a way that doesn't disappoint anyone.

A thought has just come to me though.. We already know that this is a new Link, so maybe the evil we fight in TP is the evil that killed the Hero of Time (or if the Hero of Time isn't killed then it'd just be the evil that he never turned up to fight because Eastenders was on) and to stop the evil we have to work with the Gods to flood Hyrule.

I'm sure someone will come along and say that this is impossible (or I might realise something myself :P) but I've only just thought of this and I think it's plausible even if it's not true (probably isn't).

I like the Link Dies Theory, I think it would be very interesting and I'd prefer Link to die fighting Ganon than to just not show up at all... But I don't think Nintendo would do it, but they've got to explain his absence somehow and in a way that doesn't disappoint anyone.

A thought has just come to me though.. We already know that this is a new Link, so maybe the evil we fight in TP is the evil that killed the Hero of Time (or if the Hero of Time isn't killed then it'd just be the evil that he never turned up to fight because Eastenders was on) and to stop the evil we have to work with the Gods to flood Hyrule.

I'm sure someone will come along and say that this is impossible (or I might realise something myself :P) but I've only just thought of this and I think it's plausible even if it's not true (probably isn't).

the hero of time wasn't killed in TP/WW sidestory... he just ceased to exist, because he was sent to the past to his original form.

As for... it's a given that he'll probably die, or simply fail it's mission, and wind waker even explains it...

Explanation:

remember the Master Sword in WW lacks it's power because the sages

were murdered by ganondorf (at least two of them)... probably Link gets to the

end and can't seal ganon while he discovers his friends/sages were killed...

trully a dramatic turn of events.

I think he will die fighting Ganon.
That wouldn't be good in gaming experience, a battle you have to loose and the last one at that, it would be like "game over", it has to be on a cutscene, with lots of mood, like a sacrifice, also... how did the Master Sword got back into Temple of Time then?

A great mood for the ending scenario, kind of deja vu... would be fighting ganon on the top on Ganon's tower with the water already flooding Hyrule. but remember, somewhat the master sword needs to be sealed by link in it's rightful place before he dies and before hyrule floods, to be found later in that same very place.

Also king of red lions, and others in WW don't seem to know what happened to the hero, and even awaited his return... by the end of TP he will probably be "nowhere to be found", rather than his death being presenced by other characters (other than, maybe... Zelda, who lost contact with king of hyrule by the end of TP) It could be, that this Link couldn't stop ganon but survived to see the new world with zelda, just to accomplish his mission of protecting the princess, and then, weeks or months later, died of it's wounds.

Either of those supositions... would be a great scenario in my opinion.

Great theory about that ,that would bring a tear to my eye if that happened and Link was doomed,a reason the wind waker intro didn't mention TP cause it wasn't made they might change it.But if he dies die I want it they pedrocasilva said.Great experience fighting Ganon and he won't die,then Ganon says what he done.Truelly Dramatic

the hero of time wasn't killed in TP/WW sidestory... he just ceased to exist, because he was sent to the past to his original form.

Yeah, I used to be satisfied with that and I still think that it's more likely to be explained that way but even though he's sent to his original form, OoT Young Link is still the Hero of Time.

Bah who cares about Zelda Revolution yet lets enjoy Twilight Princess first christ :heh:

well well well. it is seeming that they are one and the same at the moment!

with the news from IGN being "100% Accurate".

ive speculated this for quite a while actually. how couldnt ninty be spending so long on TP, and at the same time have another zelda game ready for the revolution release? yer... thats right... zelda like youve never played it before.

Yeah, I used to be satisfied with that and I still think that it's more likely to be explained that way but even though he's sent to his original form, OoT Young Link is still the Hero of Time.
no doubt about it, he ceased to exist in the future, not in it's original time... he's the same person, although in Majora Mask he looks like a kid he's the adult link we knew, that's why Majora Mask starts out more serious, and refers that link already has earned his name in the legends in the very beggining, but...

when the path between dimensions was closed he left the triforce of courage in the future. (he couldn't bring it) just like he didn't bring the hookshot, bow, iron boots... so if something major happens to hyrule he won't be the "almighty link" already, he is pretty powerless from what he was by the end of OoT... apart from the extra experience he now has, he would need to seek the triforce again and get the master sword

well well well. it is seeming that they are one and the same at the moment!

with the news from IGN being "100% Accurate".

ive speculated this for quite a while actually. how couldnt ninty be spending so long on TP, and at the same time have another zelda game ready for the revolution release? yer... thats right... zelda like youve never played it before.

hmmm, zelda never was a launch title for nintendo systems (apart from aLttP maybe), I want TP to be a gamecube game because we get two main zeldas a generation... nes=Zelda+AOL n64=Oot+MM GC=WW+TP... and revolution two yet unknown zeldas :D they simply won't put 3 zeldas out for revolution, so it's for the best in TP is a gamecube game who happens to play on revo (with enhancements). anyway either they really do 2 zeldas this generation or not... is up to them, but I think the odds are better than TP being exclusive for rev. the zelda for revolution will be revealed as late as E3 2007 and released at best... by Q4 2007, i'd say.

as for be spending time in two zeldas... I doubt it, revo and GC are similar to develop for, so they can even adapt the engine, so just like they passed the mario 128 development to rev... they probably were testing early on revolution how you could play a zeld game (just like they adapted Metroid Prime 2 to the FHC), thus they are probably going to launch that control scheme they did on TP and see the reaction, it's a bonus and a demonstration of what revo's controller can do to change the experience for the better...

no doubt about it, he ceased to exist in the future, not in it's original time... he's the same person, although in Majora Mask he looks like a kid he's the adult link we knew, that's why Majora Mask starts out more serious, and refers that link already has earned his name in the legends in the very beggining, but...

when the path between dimensions was closed he left the triforce of courage in the future. (he couldn't bring it) just like he didn't bring the hookshot, bow, iron boots... so if something major happens to hyrule he won't be the "almighty link" already, he is pretty powerless from what he was by the end of OoT... apart from the extra experience he now has, he would need to seek the triforce again and get the master sword

Link doesn't need the Triforce or the Master Sword to defeat all evil (I think he'd only need the master sword when against a holder of another piece of the Triforce?), in MM he defeats the skull kid without using the Master Sword and I'd say that the moon coming down on a town is pretty major stuff... Whether he has the Triforce or not, he is still the Hero of Time.

Link doesn't need the Triforce or the Master Sword to defeat all evil (I think he'd only need the master sword when against a holder of another piece of the Triforce?), in MM he defeats the skull kid without using the Master Sword and I'd say that the moon coming down on a town is pretty major stuff... Whether he has the Triforce or not, he is still the Hero of Time.
yeah, but against ganon he would be powerless without the triforce and master sword, also... link's power also depends on the sages he awakened, in the reality this hero of time returned to... they are still unawakened, so it's just a process that he must do once again if needed. And yes, he must still be the hero of time :)