NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Most of it is midi, just some is orchestrated. I wouldn't say Wind Waker's sounded shitty, though.

True, but compared to OoT it sounded terrible. Especially in the opening movie where they have that violin that sounds horrible.

True, but compared to OoT it sounded terrible. Especially in the opening movie where they have that violin that sounds horrible.

you're high right? you gotta be.

I have been playing Wind Waker since tuesday and I think the music is awesome. And the opening movie is pure legend magic. People today are too spoiled by graphics and sound...

I have been playing Wind Waker since tuesday and I think the music is awesome. And the opening movie is pure legend magic. People today are too spoiled by graphics and sound...

i love that user name...but how do u know people aren't insulting you.eg.

...is an asshole...makes me sick...

lol only messing but i do agree with your point most people are graphic whores.

OMFG...!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

FFS, those videos are so damned HOT!!!

Avoided the intro video though, but God damnit!!! Warning those who don't wan't any kind of spoilers: Don't watch any of them... I think there were a bit too many spoilers in the big trailer...

But wow! Also just those small videos on 5 secs each! Holy shit... So damned nice!!! :cry:

Woah! Awesome!!! But what the hell happened to Midna!?! Have they totally changed the looks of her or what!?! The sequence where Midna looks directly into the "camera", isn't that the same sequence from the much earlier trailer in 2005?? (think it was at E3, can't remember, not sure) She's looking so much different now! Damn...

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Wolf Link as changed a BIG deal too! I mean... the transformation!? Woah! WTF! That looked alot different thn we've seen in any other previous trailers.... He looks bit more..... hmm... funny? no... cartoonish? I don't know... But it certainly looked AWESOME!!! :D Don't know if I like the big Midna changed though....

Wow.... don't watch any of them if you want a totally spoiled free experience though... But if you want to get real HYPED, then you have to watch it! It's awesome! :bouncy:

Gonna stay of the intro video though.... first wanna see that one when I boot up my Gamecube/(Wii)...

:bowdown:

Dude that fiddle sound is great! So piratey and fun! Makes me wanna do a jug :D

Those videos just make me ache for December now. It's just turning out to be pretty much well every thing we hoped for.

..I'm resisting the temptation to watch the video's.. my brother and I agreed today that we would split the cost of the Wii and although he isn't a Zelda fan, I'll certainly be getting it as soon as I can and I'm gonna try to stay away from as much information about the game as I can. A lot of the time I find that when I buy a game, I already know what to do and how to play it, a lot of the surprise is gone.. and I just don't want to spoil this game in any way.. I want it so bad!

..and I don't have to watch them to get excited.. the reaction from you lot is doing that for me :heh:

I just watched them all again. My God. I feel like cartman now. I want the Wii so so badly! I dont think I have really relised but a new damn zelda game is coming soon! And it looks magnificent! :bowdown:

that was the best part lol.it really was awsome.i loved the music in wind waker.For that matter in all zelda games

Hmm... Is it safe to preorder this game? Is there a possibility that the game would suck (average score below 80%)? What do the previews say about this?

Hmm... Is it safe to preorder this game? Is there a possibility that the game would suck (average score below 80%)? What do the previews say about this?

Oh noes... another person who gos by what reviews say. Just buy the game and if you don't like it, take it back.

:horse:

FFS, man... FFFS....

I'm just wandering is anyone considering importing the USA Wii?

If yes, then which import store are you buying from. I would like to preorder and import a Wii from http://www.videogamesplus.ca/ but it doesn't look like they are selling the wii?!?

Why are the review scores so important to some of you? I really don´t understand... Just play and enjoy the game. It´s Zelda!

But yeah, this is clearly the reborn of the Zelda series and Eiji Aonuma´s first REAL masterpiece. Everything just looks so epic and awesome! :) The long waiting has almost ended...

And in other news, Nintendo today have announced the delay for Zelda; Twilight Princess til November 2007 to make it work in 720p

Damn, I mustn't watch the spoilerific videos, mustn't.

I watched the trailer and it knocked me out cold... But I mustn't watch videos that will happen in the game itself, I mustn't...

Holy shit, the game looks fantastic. Is that SPOILAR at the start of the trailer?

If the Wii is capable of pulling these kind of graphics then it'll all be fine and dandy.

ghost town is Kakariko Village?

I hadn't thought of that, but it would be absolutely awesome. And it's possible, somewhat.

God the wait between November 19th to December the 8th is gonna seem like forever!

oh and heres the Jap box art

packages_02.jpg

I'm beginning to see how epic this game will be. The best part of the trailer by far is the little montage of scenes at the end. Those brought shivers.

[edit]

Jap boxart beats the hell out of ours as usual.