Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

I.... I really don't know if I should take a look at the Nintendo Power Text.... It's... it's so... tempting... but still... maybe I shouldn't... Arrrrgh! I can't take it... :cry:

I might regret it... or maybe not... but I think I'm gonna do it... Damnit! I'm too weak... Shigeru Miyamoto, please forgive my weakness.... I have failed you...

Well, you not the only one... that i can garantee. We should it have this game already... im so tire of waiting.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be even worse on November 19th. :(

Finding out that

Tetra was Zelda

even before I had the game kinda ruined it for me.

I will resist!!!

my friend who was farther than me and had the game for years (he was stuck on the triforce hunt) was watching me play and the moment i was about to find out he yelled it out. ::shrug:

Edit: its going to be a nightmare for us to. my blood enemy who wont get a wii at lanch says he's going to look on a walkthrough find out the ending and then tell it to me before i can beat the game.

its also much harder to find a wii here eb sold out within moments of the day they started preorders. (i didn't have a chance) i'm going to a local box/department store (zellers) that isn't having preorders. (i'm going to take the mastery sword and slash my way through the crowd wile the zelda fans cheer me on)

my friend who was farther than me and had the game for years (he was stuck on the triforce hunt) was watching me play and the moment i was about to find out he yelled it out. ::shrug:

Edit: its going to be a nightmare for us to. my blood enemy who wont get a wii at lanch says he's going to look on a walkthrough find out the ending and then tell it to me before i can beat the game.

Man that sucks. Anyway I don't think anybody will beat it in a matter of days/weeks.

its also much harder to find a wii here eb sold out within moments of the day they started preorders. (i didn't have a chance) i'm going to a local box/department store (zellers) that isn't having preorders. (i'm going to take the mastery sword and slash my way through the crowd wile the zelda fans cheer me on)

Haha, just beat the game before any walktroughs are released! :idea:

Or maybe just cut him with your 'Mastery Sword' ...? I would do that if some jerk told me the ending of the probably most greatest game of all time! Kill that son of a bitch! :angry:

Go after his nuts! :idea:

When you get your Wii, don't leave your room until you have completed Twilight Princess.

That guy is so dumbass! Geez, how could he said that??! Moron! I think it should be a lot cooler. Althought i don't really care! It's good both aways. What a lame...

This is going to be probably the best zelda game in terms of history! And is giving up just because it will have 5 pieces hearts...

Graphically speaking, the game makes a big leap from its predecessors,

in an adventure that deals with a war between the powers of light and

ark, it's fitting that the game accentuates illumination and shadows,

creating a moody atmosphere both in the normal plane and in the

twilight relam. Early on, Link uses an oil lamp that gives off a yellow

glow, spreading light over the hero and his immediate surroundings as

he explores a cave. Torches, which Link can light with the lamp, help

him spread the hazy light that reveals items and enemies in the

passages. Shortly after that episode, a monkey grapbs the lamp and uses

it to burn away a deadly fog, giving you an eerily beautful trip to the

game's first dungeon.

I've noticed something, don't know if you have already or not, but anyway... In the E3 2k6 TP trailer, (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-851468247360507770&q=Zelda+Twilight+Princess) I just noticed that you actually see that monkey with the oil lamp, using it to burn away that fog... It's pretty neat... Always wondered what was going on in that very short scene. It's just after you see Link riding Epona on the field, try watching it one more time, and you'll notice it's actually a monkey waving that fog away... :smile:

:yay: Sorry, I just needed to say this...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!