NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Edjamakated

Surprise?....!

I'm going to make this short and sweet --

From Nintendo-Revolution.blogspot.com

hi everyone. i have just checked into my hotel in west hollywood and am using blogs in hand to post from my pda mobile. this way i wll be able to keep you updated. and i have some exclusive news for you tonight. there will be a star wars exclusive for wii, i just learned, light sabers and all. it will be revealed tuesday.

nuff' said.

And we should believe this blog why?

There's gonna be so much of this going on in the next 48 hours. Just wait ok?

Good question, you obviously dont know shit about this blog. It's been right before.

Because Falefalkid is doing extremely good job with his blog. It has always been precice and correct source for news and has never been part of that "I have exclusive Nintendo stuff, visor lol lol OMG" stuff.

Blogs are for regurgitation, comment and criticism of news, I don't trust them for 'unveiling' news.

Such as this.. it could be debated that this is regurgitation, because this person heard it over the weekend.

I don't see the credibility though.

This is great if true, what has this guy got right before? Do you guys think it will be a lightsaber duelling game or a starwars adventure which has lightsaber duels?

My worry is that, like with the DS, a lot of the first batch of games will be nice demo's but a little off a fully developed game - ie. Yoshi Touch and Go, Pac-Pix, Feel The Magic etc.

it could be lego starwars for all we know that whould have a very good chance of coming to wii, personaly i hope someone does a decent starwars game for wii even if it's not anounced at e3 it just needs to happen.

IGN Matt was talking about it in his blog a few weeks back, he thinks the title is developped by Pandemic who has an excellent relationship with Lucas Arts and track history with that Star Wars Battle game in space.

I wasn't a huge fan of Full Spectrum Warrior mostly because the combat was cripple for this pseudo FPS tactical game.

Seems likely to me, and now we know the controller can be tamed to handle Zelda's sword there's no reason to suggest we can't have a light sabre either.

I'd buy it just for the light sabre controls- really it is a dream for some many dorks.

It seems quite likely we'll see a Star Wars game and particularly one with lightsaber combat, the system was made for it. No big surprises at all with that news.

Didn't LucasArts announce a untitled Darth Vader game? I hope that is really coming to Wii. Lightsaber fighting is cool but fighting with Darth Vader is even better.

When i was a child i always pretended to have a light-sabre! Heck i still do it now!

I believe the controller will make the Star Wars games a refreshing experience! I wonder if you can do special moves but spinning around or something....:grin:

Hope it's true!

Well, I'll take this with a pinch of salt (just to keep expectations down) and just wait and see what Nintendo reveal. :)

But if this turns out to be true and the game is well-designed, then count me in! If Nintendo can make a fencing game like the TIME article revealed, I can't see why LucasArts/Pandemic/whomever can't make a lightsaber duelling game.

This is great if true, what has this guy got right before?

First of all, Fale's blog has never been about "revealing new exclusive secrets".

But he was first to unveil identity of Seriousgamer007 and he was also first to interview Miyamoto about TP's wiimote functions (interview was for german mag Der Spiegel). He is extremely dependable guy and never has reported anything about outrageous or stupid. And I wouldn't really be surprised if he knew something about games that are coming for Wii. After all, all big gamingsites have already been briefed about Wii and probably have seen many titles for the system.

In a few days we'll know if it was true or not but I think it could very well be true. The FHC almost cries for a lightsaber game and so LucasArts would be stupid not to make it, after all it can be almost the biggest piece of crap and would still sell because it has Star Wars written on it and it's the first of it's kind. However, I doubt it would be crap because generally LucasArts brings out pretty good games.

i loved the jedi knight games but thought the control of the lightsaber was a let down... with the Wii it could be sooo sweeeet ***droool**

You all should believe him as he is for real and also has lots of experience. Personally I haven't heard about this and since Falafelkid is saying this I would take as truth.

Falafelkid is realy, he already interviewd Miyamoto exclusively and everything. He's a german reporter.

No big surprises at all with that news.

Hence the title of this thread......

You don't have to trust Falakid if you want to, it's your choice, but just know that he isn't the type to bullshit.

In fact, one of his main strides as a reporter was to uncover bullshit. You can see a list of blogs or sites of which he deems untruthful on the right side of his site.

So ya.......LightSaber game for Wii at E3!

Sign in to follow this