N-Europe

Fake: Sailor Moon on Wii?

Wetax

Guest Jordan

Fake, total fake. That screenie of that person playing with the revolution joypad is from a magazine scan.

Oh yeah, looks like a fake. But i'd love to see this title on the Wii. Could be very interesting with the controller. Of course, not everybody likes it, but there are still lots of fans around the planet. And it's not dead, there's still a hype in japan...

Please wetax you didn't actually think this was real did you. I'm sure the the first information to given about a title would be the cover of the box. jeez.

But if I remember correctly isn't Sailer Moon the anime with lass who has that staff that can summon stuff from cards?

C'est "Card Captor Sakura" non?

Please wetax you didn't actually think this was real did you. I'm sure the the first information to given about a title would be the cover of the box. jeez.

But if I remember correctly isn't Sailer Moon the anime with lass who has that staff that can summon stuff from cards?

Well, in fact, first i wanted to believe it was not a fake...but of course it would be strange to see a final box-design before the game has been announced by the developer.

Well, no, the girl with the cards is card captor sakura. could be also interesting with the revolution controller....somebody should tell that miyamoto, iwata, reggie and all those guys :indeed:

Ah, i don't mind. Yes, it was a big deficit of the gamecube, that there were soo few "japanesy" games. The playstation had a bigger repertoire. And this title would conquer the japanese market.

I don't wanna turn the rumour mill, but Shigeru Miyamoto sent me this. It came in the mail this morning:

mariowii.jpg

Oh my god your so lucky.Look folks it's official now.We know the what the casing is like and a game.What more confirmation do you need ¬.¬