NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
EEVILMURRAY

God hates you all.

lol... crazy woman.

But you know, if you were to assume what she assumes, she's making perfect sense. Afterall the Noah's Arc was something akin to it, if you were to take the story literally.

That's the scary thing about faith. Any faith. I don't just mean religion, but your 'faith' in a certain way of living and your perception of rights and wrongs. For example, when one nation criticizes the culture of another nation, that criticism is also based on the 'faith' that your own culture is always the right one.

It's all fashioned by the society around you and drilled into you as a child. That's where your perception comes from.

i love american tv reporters. how dare you do this to .... lmao

cekin crazy woman, she hates gays, christians ..and thought the holocaust was miniscule. i must admit the chernobyl incident did kill more i think, over 4 mil or something the holocaust was something liek amil. im not sure but the chernobyl was well over the holcaust. not agreeing with her shes a dickhead

I don't need to click it, i know "God" hates me.

I break most of the ten commandments each day. BO YA! :P

EDIT: SHE IS A FUCKING NUT CASE.

Nice to see that Fox News are on the side of rationality for once.

lol the caption underneath the woman says 'Pickets funerals of soliders'

You try to tell that to someone who believes in Noah's Arc. I tried, while back. It's impossible. And I can see why. If you believe that God gets angry and punish people, then 9/11 will look like that to you.

That's why I generally get scared away from blind faith.

I'm a christian and find this sort of stuff really depressing. The last bit is superb, what is your sin. She wants purification yet she herself isn't perfect those who don't sin cast the first sin etc.

And thought the holocaust was miniscule. i must admit the chernobyl incident did kill more i think, over 4 mil or something the holocaust was something liek amil. im not sure but the chernobyl was well over the holcaust. not agreeing with her shes a dickhead

Dont be silly:

"Taking all these other groups into account, however, the total death toll rises considerably, estimates generally place the total number of Holocaust victims at 9 to 11 million, though some estimates have been as high as 26 million. "

And thats not including all the soldiers that where killed during the second world war. linkage

I must say, I have love & hate relationship with Wiki. At least at personal level I always cross reference it with an offline material when it comes to big stuff.

But anyway, I digress.

Dont be silly:

"Taking all these other groups into account, however, the total death toll rises considerably, estimates generally place the total number of Holocaust victims at 9 to 11 million, though some estimates have been as high as 26 million. "

And thats not including all the soldiers that where killed during the second world war. linkage

ahh sorry, i was miss-informed then. wait no thae oen i was thining of was soemthing else, something about a famine which i cant remember.

yes it was the famine

By the end of 1933, between five and ten million people had starved to death or had otherwise died unnaturally in Russia and Ukraine. The exact number of the victims remains unknown; the Soviet Union long denied that the famine had ever existed, and the NKVD (and later KGB) archives on the Holodomor period have never been fully disclosed.

link

cekin crazy woman, she hates gays, christians ..and thought the holocaust was miniscule. i must admit the chernobyl incident did kill more i think, over 4 mil or something the holocaust was something liek amil. im not sure but the chernobyl was well over the holcaust. not agreeing with her shes a dickhead

You're saying that the Chernobyl disaster killed more people than the Holocaust? Wow... Okay, 30 people were killed during the explosion of the reactor. But there is no real figures of how many people died afterwards; most deaths are indirect, meaning they died from cancers that might've been caused by radiation. Figures about those deaths don't seem to even come close to half a million and actually even less. Chernobyl was horrible, but not as horrible as what happened during the Holocaust.

Now the death toll for the Holocaust seems to be a lot higher. If you only count the Jews that were executed, you get a figure ranging from five to seven million. But if you count with that all the other people that were executed (gays, disabled, Jehova's witnesses, communists etc.), the number rises to 9-11 million, though some estimates go as high as 26 million. Now that's a lot of people, no?

By the way, the video won't load for me.

Edit: yuy, I'm slow.

I love the way the story of Noah's ark, where a spiteful and childish God murdered practically everyone on earth, innocent or not, by drowning and left Noah's children to repopulate the planet through incest, somehow became a sweet childrens story to introduce children to the bible and is represented by cute little boats bobbing around under rainbows and doves on the walls of sunday schools.

ahh sorry, i was miss-informed then. wait no thae oen i was thining of was soemthing else, something about a famine which i cant remember.

yes it was the famine

link

Ah, I had heard of that actualy now that you mention it.

yeah sorry about mentioning about that above i was mis-informed, i take it back but still the famine in ukraine killed a lot of people, for an artificial famine aswell.

I love the way the story of Noah's ark, where a spiteful and childish God murdered practically everyone on earth, innocent or not, by drowning and left Noah's children to repopulate the planet through incest, somehow became a sweet childrens story to introduce children to the bible and is represented by cute little boats bobbing around under rainbows and doves on the walls of sunday schools.

yeah i agree, god kiled everyone yet we think hes all loving (can remmeber the word omnipotent?)

ssaturdy night QI was on, i couldnt really watch it cos i was at party, serving, buti had subtitles on, i read that actually the 'unclean' animal went on 2 by 2 and the 'clean' animals went on in 7's

The entire old testament is a farce.

Was it abraham who was gonna sacrifice his son because god told him so?

and yes, that woman is a nutcase, shes a christian extremist.

You can't beat an old fashioned crazy religious person.

Anyone who stands behind a so-called God and says what they say is right and everyone else needs to die is obviously very very wrong.

what a mentalist

such a comedy interview though. those guys just rip the shit out of her. reminds me of The Day Today's Jam Festival interview.

Correction 8 million (or 6, one of those), were killed in the holohaust, and the have been 15,000 dirrect deaths from cherobly, but more likaly around 200,000 death which can be relatted to it in some way, and probaly even more than were in some way effected..., but still much less than the holocaust.

Edit: woops I guess it's been pointed out enough by now...

I break most of the ten commandments each day. BO YA! :P

And you just managed to break the eleventh by misspelling 'Boo ya' :P

Sign in to follow this