Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sadness

Stocka

Shouldn't they start working on Sadness first before they start development on a new title?
Developers that have no clue what game designing means usually rack up titles until they found out they have to program as well. It's a familiar pattern.

Yep, was still a cool "trailer".

o_O Lemme guess, is this the generic 'Trailer had hot chick, instant win"? I dont see how that even was allowed, it didnt show fuck all. All it did was show the motions we already knew about.

My current opinion is that Nibris are fake. Theres a difference between teasing and just plain annoying. Even if these titles do come to form, I'd be very interested to see if it lives up to there arrogant claim that its a Triple A title.

What trailer??? I haven't seen one, please supply a link. And as no gameplay footage, not even a single screen, has been released I'd say no actual trailer exists. Did it even feature FMV from the game? Unlikely.

Does this game exist? No, not in any meaningful sense.It's an idea, a concept. But saying that an idea or concept is a game is nonsense in itself.

What trailer??? I haven't seen one, please supply a link. And as no gameplay footage, not even a single screen, has been released I'd say no actual trailer exists. Did it even feature FMV from the game? Unlikely.

Does this game exist? No, not in any meaningful sense.It's an idea, a concept. But saying that an idea or concept is a game is nonsense in itself.

It's more of a conceptual trailer but here's the link anyway

http://uk.media.wii.ign.com/media/816/816122/vids_1.html

it won't be released

Mcj metroid

Gizmo

It will be released

steggy

dazzybee

EchoDesiato

er both

DCK

Why would it be fake? plenty of reasons but i depends on what you call fake. I mean would we now call duke nuckem forever ake? not really gameplay footage was shoowed and so on.

NIntendo would hardly have shown this in their wii trailer I guess if it was truly fake.

But I will defintely say If it exists it will be cancelled.

Duke Nukem Forever actually has gameplay footage. There are videos of the game running in about four different game engines and three different physics engines. The constant technology switching is what has been delaying the game most.

I acknowledge the design idea of Sadness, but it's just a design document at best, and not a game. You can put me with 'fake', as it's not a game.