N-Europe

Make the Wii logo!

triforce_keeper

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you think there will be 2 controllers in the box now instead of 1 ?

Good idea, and i hope there is two controllers in the box. But, according to Nintendo, one 'i' represents the controller and the other represents a person. At least that is one explainationn they give for it.

I must say, I really don't like the logo that System_Error posted. Seems like its trying too hard and kinda cheap or something. And for some reason it reminds me of airplane seats. :shakehead

wiicopy6ut.png

Explanation.

When I look at the offical Wii logo I think of Greek letters, this one is based on the Greek letter 'phi' φ. I also tried to make a "W" shape, a rounded "W" in this case. Further more, the moon-like symbol represents the moon while the rounded thing with the characters in it represents the sun. I wanted to create a earth like logo with the sun and the moon, 'And together, wii will change everything.'

wiicopy6ut.png

Explanation.

When I look at the offical Wii logo I think of Greek letters, this one is based on the Greek letter 'phi' φ. I also tried to make a "W" shape, a rounded "W" in this case. Further more, the moon-like symbol represents the moon while the rounded thing with the characters in it represents the sun. I wanted to create a earth like logo with the sun and the moon, 'And together, wii will change everything.'

that looks cool!

wiicopy6ut.png

Explanation.

That's pretty cool, welcome aboard!