N-Europe

What The Hell?? Nintendo Wii!!??

Nick

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I'm not believing this right now. I think Nintendo are pulling a prank of their own, to get that attention it wants for E3. Its just another part of their strategy. Though if I'm wrong, here's to 5 years of Wii.

I'm warming to it now.

However i still think the timing is odd. We will have to wait and see.

Wii definately means something else though!

Nintendo are using the word 'we' for marketing but they haven't 100% revealed what wii fully means.

W.I.I is a breakdown on what the final secret is or what the console is/can do. Wireless or Worldwide something, something?

It's too 'odd' to mean just 'we', also 'we' doesn't represent what the console does, does it? So W.I.I means something else what will be revealed at E3 and then the actual name will make more sense!

FFS, the servers for this site can't even handle a name announcement. It's taking ages to load a page. This site isn't going to survive the E3 traffic at all!

phew! i thought it was my comp!! nintendo.com was down for a little while with all the traffic!

Wow, because of the name i really don't think i'll be getting this console anymore.

Nintendo need to do damage control, quick, counter-act this monstrosity of a name with a wonderful video of Super Smash Bros Revolution, i mean Wii.

Fuck...

Wow, because of the name i really don't think i'll be getting this console anymore.

Nintendo need to do damage control, quick, counter-act this monstrosity of a name with a wonderful video of Super Smash Revolution, i mean Wii.

Fuck...

:mad: im sorry but that is just stupid. Not buying a console because of its name? Its about the games mcmad!!!!!! The Games. THE GAMES! THE GAMES!!!!!!!!!!! :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Nintendo need to do damage control, quick, counter-act this monstrosity of a name with a wonderful video of Super Smash Revolution, i mean Wii.

Fuck...

:bouncy: seriously this is one of the funniest things I've read in a whil. Oh god, I whish I knew where I had my phoenix wright "from now on all your opinions are rejected" pic.

I agree with triforce but if they called it FUCK-SAUSAGE i think they would seriously have to limit th damage!!

It is all about the games, but they have done themselves no favour by wii-ing on the parade!!

Nintendo Whii.........????