N-Europe

Next EGM to Feature Revolution on Its Cover

DiemetriX

Yeah that's actually a good point, it's propaganda.. show them some gloss and they'll buy a Revolution. Resulting in more friends to play with.

Most of my crew are buying a Revolution anyway, but it's good to have some propaganda to welcome others into the cult of Nintendo.

I don't wish to be friends with the freaks who come to work, I just want them to be less ignorant.

Im sure even if the writers know things the public don't they will be witheld by NDA's till E3.. and being on the cover and fully explaining all the stuff we avid forum goers already know will do nothing but increase the hype among casual gamers and gamers who are hesitant to buy into the Wii just yet, till then..

dude i think that's exactly what Nintendo intends.. they're playing on gamers natural immature tendencies.. see something that looks and sounds a bit like something else that is a dirty word (of sorts) and you want to know more.. pure genius.. especially in releasing the name at this media sensitive run up to E3 time..

dude i think that's exactly what Nintendo intends.. they're playing on gamers natural immature tendencies.. see something that looks and sounds a bit like something else that is a dirty word (of sorts) and you want to know more.. pure genius.. especially in releasing the name at this media sensitive run up to E3 time..

Where have you been all my life? :)

Is it possible to get any more excited at the moment about this console?