N-Europe

Phantasy Star Universe on XBox 360 is Revolution next?

shade

http://www.pso-world.com/article.php?sid=1499&mode=&order=0&thold=0

with PSU on XBox 360 as well as PS2 and PC which is all destined to ship sometime in the last four months of the year, I think that a revolution version is not to far away with an announcment possible for E3. If development has been going on for a good while it might end up being a launch game. A online and offline all in one RPG for the launch? Thats sounds good to me. Means I wouldn't have to get a new CPU for my PC :D I really want PSU soooooo bad.

There where rumours about a Phantasy star game (not an Phantasy star online game although with the DS's WiFi its not impossible) coming out for the DS. It started because there was an interview with a couple of members of Sonic team that hinted towards it. If I can find it I'll post it.

As far as PSU goes, I really hope the rev gets the game, its not as if it can't handle it since the game is coming out on the PS2.. Also if it does I hope they let all versions of the game (Ps2,PC,Xbox 360) play together online (like FinalFantasy XI)

I meant for the multiplayer aspect though, and that is the better bit, though

I don't know Sonic Team has put a lot of effort into the single player, itss got cut scenes voice overs and promises to be over 40 hours long and the single player saves are not connected to the online.

Oh god please let it happen I really want this game,ZeldaFreak shut up about the monthly costs I mean really it's cheap and worth it.Phantasy Star Online was great and how could it not work on the DS.I want this game more than MP3,which I want a lot.

No actually because these sort of games have been bad when they split it between online and single player experience, with a monthly fee.

Best Phantasy Star games have been pure singleplayer games.

1 and 2 online were good and the card one was also quite good,-and I olny played them offline in single/multi-player.

I'll be getting PSU reguardless of it getting a Revolution release or not because I played Ep1 & 2 so much.

BTW, On Thursday night Sonic team opened to PSU Beta testing thing so some people are playing the game right now, if anyones interested you can watch some videos people have posted at http://youtube.com/results?search=phantasy+star+universe&search_type=search_videos&search=Search