N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished Halo, finally.

End warthog part was spoiled by the controls for the warthog. If I could have just used the left stick for all the driving I would have done it first time..

not on my 4th attempt and just barely making it by a second.

Now Halo 2..

I finished Halo, finally.

End warthog part was spoiled by the controls for the warthog. If I could have just used the left stick for all the driving I would have done it first time..

not on my 4th attempt and just barely making it by a second.

Now Halo 2..

Did you enjoy it?

I loved Halo myself.

I seem to have done it on Normal on my first way through so maybe that's why I was dying so much.

It was just when the flood was coming to you in the Library I think that I just gave up for a bit. I kept dying, then the part I was at before continuing, you're outside and you have to run to the end of this place I didn't know what to do for 10 minutes then decided to fly back the way I came and then I was off on the story again.

I decided in the end:

Equip shotgun

Worked fine.

Run.

Crap, wish I'd made my sig wider, it doesn't fit my awesomz new gamercard. I say awesomz. It's kind of embarrassing at the moment. Ah well :D Look, I played frogger and sonic ^_^

So I guess I'll have to get my 360 swapped if this sign-out freeze-up keeps up :( damnit >.< not a good start, and I bought it in Rotherham! That's a heck of a hefty trip. It was heavy enough bringin it home.

Even at 4 years old I thought Halo 2 looked awful on my PC. Especially when you get down to Earth. Comparing Halo 1 on the Xbox, when you first landed on the ring, to when you first get to Earth on Halo 2 and those dull grey/brown cubes for buildings.... It looked naff to me.

Ah jeebus. Does anyone know where I can get headphones with an AV audio input on them? I stupidly bought a VGA cable, but I have no way to get sound :(.

Any headphones will work. You should be able to find a twin phono to 3mm plug adaptor. I had a look on Maplin but couldnt find anything...

Failing that, I have a pair of Speedlink Medusa headphones which have the connector you need although that would need a gender changing adaptor as well.