N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

I know what you mean, I got 85 metres yesterday. You just can't do it on the 6th spin, it has to be done on the 7th spin, but then it's spinning too fast and you might press a too soon or too early and then you might not get enough angle on it.

That's the only one I need aswell.

HAPPY FREAKING DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!!!!! Just got the 3 red lights again!!!!!

This is annoying as hell, I only had it back of Microsoft for like a month. Looks like there will be no Bioshock, Madden and Blue Dragon for me. Might even miss Halo at this rate. Im really thinking of calling it quits now that this has happened again, may just get rid of it when it comes back from Microsoft.

HAPPY FREAKING DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!!!!! Just got the 3 red lights again!!!!!

This is annoying as hell, I only had it back of Microsoft for like a month. Looks like there will be no Bioshock, Madden and Blue Dragon for me. Might even miss Halo at this rate. Im really thinking of calling it quits now that this has happened again, may just get rid of it when it comes back from Microsoft.

Its these posts which really put me off buying a 360 right now.....:blank:

I don't think there are loads of disc drive errors, just that with the massive amount of red light issues people have had it's just added to the size of the issue. Without the red light thing I don't think the disc drive thing would really come up that much.

How long have they told you you'll be without your console HoT?