N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
I can understand dan, because he's a genuinely awesome kid.

Now that's something I agree on. Dan's an awesome guy, Jimjebus is just loud, that's why I realy can't be bothered playing. Well not just Jim, there's more, it just annoys me when people start screaming down the microphone.

Oh and Chris, yeah I was tired last night, really wierd I went to bed at around 12.

I'll be there tonight, defo.

Now that's something I agree on. Dan's an awesome guy, Jimjebus is just loud, that's why I realy can't be bothered playing. Well not just Jim, there's more, it just annoys me when people start screaming down the microphone.

Hahaha, guess you're pretty happy I don't play much anymore, I'm normally screaming "NOO!" or "Awesome!" depending on how well I'm doing...

Bad News though: I'm up for some Gears tonight. :smile:

Hehe, I tend to do that a bit...I get excited :heh:

You're really quiet Stef...sometimes I can't hear what you're saying o_0.

Guest Stefkov
Hahaha, guess you're pretty happy I don't play much anymore, I'm normally screaming "NOO!" or "Awesome!" depending on how well I'm doing...

Bad News though: I'm up for some Gears tonight. :smile:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

: peace:

Hehe, I tend to do that a bit...I get excited :heh:

You're really quiet Stef...sometimes I can't hear what you're saying o_0.

Heh, this headset I have is different. The other one went right up to the side of my mouth, had no trouble with it. The new one always seems to slip away, meaning there's a large gap between it and my mouth which might seem me talking quiet.

Oh and seen what our mate dan's playing?

"Playing Band of Bugs

(>`_` )> -=> <(^_^<) 5: Into the Swamp"

Much strangeness. Never thought I'd see those things used.

so yea after playing forza and dirt for a bit now DIRT is the better of the two its prob the most fun ive had with a racing game....well ever. Awesome game got setting on pro am and still mainly getting 1st places thou so will go pro soon.

Forza ive customed a audi TT looks good to me but one question - how the hell do i get like simpsons pics, batman logo etc like ive seen on the net?

sounds like it's a good game, and better than forza so getting dirt tomorrow! :yay:

completed graw2 already! that game was so easy! probs play it through on a harder mode then return it/trade it in. Do Gamestation do 7-Day return thing with 2nd hand titles (like the one Game used to do)?

will play a bit of gears tonight if a lot of people are playing (and theres no jim)

Guest Stefkov

Aggghhh

I took ages trying to make a Transmutation circle (FMA) decal on Forza, to get stuck on a half circle because the half circle doesn't want to friggin shrink the way I want and then I go and delete what I had done.

How do these peopel have the patience to make such elaborate decals?!?

Guest Stefkov
I really can't be bothered with Forza 2 now. Got bored of it, going around the same tracks. I've started to fuck up a lot which tends to happen when I'm past caring about a game.

I'm the same, I was going round the track, on the second lap thinking I could have bought any other game and gotten DiRT cheap, why did I get this one.

I suppose the decals are pretty sweet, but in the end its a beefed up Gran Turismo to me.

Nah, i pansy my way through on the easiest setting. Then i restart the game on the hardest setting, get about half way, get bored and trade it in.

Im amazed at how easy GRAW2 is! Doing my second play through and put the difficulty up to full, other than having to play a little slower (i.e. hiding more and using grenades, smoke, flanking etc) it's no harder...

Guest Stefkov

rock-band-20070621113948511.jpg

Ohh pretty.

Guitar for Rock Band. What is that game, someone elses attempt at a Guitar Hero or the next GH?

A perfect description fo Guitar hero is in this months letter from america in Games TM:

"Guitar Hero is a sort of cultural tourism for people keen to toy with the idea of what they think Guitar playing is."

I thoroughly agree with that. I don't like guitar hero. I think it's a waste of time.

A perfect description fo Guitar hero is in this months letter from america in Games TM:

"Guitar Hero is a sort of cultural tourism for people keen to toy with the idea of what they think Guitar playing is."

I thoroughly agree with that. I don't like guitar hero. I think it's a waste of time.

Its not too differnt, except the people who use the whammie bar on there knee wtf.

It's no more a waste of time than any other game is. :-/

That's clearly a load of crap. I'm going to resist adding one of my usual insulting quips here.

I shall articulare exactly that's a load of crap some other time. I am too intoxicated at this prestent moment.

I play guitar hero a lot and it is my opinion that only a retard would compare playing a guitar and guitar hero. It couldn´t be more farther away, only likeness is the guitar.

Only people i´ve read say that guitar hero is played by people who fancy themself´s playing guitars are people who skipped playing the game just so they can have more time trashing it.

It´s like saying people only play GTA because they wanna kill people so badly :indeed:

You do realise that you almost exactly proved my point:

That's exactly what you just described it as being. It's just a rhythm game based around what people's pop culture fuelled ideas of guitar play is. Nothing more. It's a crap game.