N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

They are interesting ideas, but they are never as good as it seems.

I'd already played Xenosaga Ep1 and Ep2 + Europe release of Ep2, (Europe got screwed) got a Disc with all the cutscenes on. It was something crazy like 3 hours long, but it just never looked as good as watching it on the game done in real time rather than recorded.

You are so right.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, its depressing really. I cant play + complete the games fast enough! Off the top of my head ive still got Crackdown, Vegas, Viva Pinatta, Splinter Cell: DA, Fight Night 3, Lost Planet, Battlefield 2: MC, CoD 2+3, Kameo and Hitman to catch up on and all the new releases to keep on top of!

Thats more games than i ever bought on 'cube right there!

Yeah, its depressing really. I cant play + complete the games fast enough! Off the top of my head ive still got Crackdown, Vegas, Viva Pinatta, Splinter Cell: DA, Fight Night 3, Lost Planet, Battlefield 2: MC, CoD 2+3, Kameo and Hitman to catch up on and all the new releases to keep on top of!

Thats more games than i ever bought on 'cube right there!

I'm gonna take most of your list:

Crackdown

R6:Vegas

Viva Pinata

Lost Planet

CoD Maybe...

Then:

Dead Rising

And XBLA games.

Guest Stefkov

Games to fully complete:

Call of duty 3 on veteran

crackdown

dead rising

GRAW on hard mode

rainbow six vega, hardly started it

oblivion

pgr 3

pro evo 6, still 2 cups to get

table tennis

Viva pinata

Kameo(sold)

Lara Croft(sold)

XBLA (get all achievements to complete)

TMNT

worms

SF not even 1 achievement.

alien hominid

uno cant remember the rest

The only games I have full achivements for are

Blazing angels

Cloning Clyde (i think)

bascially all of my games, yet I till buy more.

I'm not bothered too much about getting full achievements, or unlocking everything, but I still want to complete:

Crackdown

Viva Pinata

Dead Rising

Tomb Raider

Hitman

Call of Duty 2

Splinter Cell

and I might go and do side quests in Oblivion eventually, cus I've only done the main quest so far.

I want to get full achievements for Worms, and play through Alien Hominid.

This is on top of Zelda TP, SSX Blur, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Monkey Ball BB, Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, Okami, Phoenix Wright, New Super Mario Bros., Halo, Halo 2, Grandia II and Prince of Persia: Sand of Time. *Takes breath* Virtua Tennis is out next week though... :blank:

Guest Stefkov

That Guy dont get me started on my other games I need to complete.

I have some cube games I havnt finished. Wind Waker for example.

Oh yeah, Gamecube, I've also got Beyond Good and Evil, and Resident Evil 4 to play. I've got others to play but a lot of racing games like Mario Kart DS I see as just something to occasionally pass the time rather than something I want complete.

Guest Stefkov

Most of my DS games you cant really 'complete' because they're just a game with noe end like tetris and mario kart. Only metroid and NSMB, metroid i havnt completed :P

I got NSMB for my birthday last year, traded it in a week later. Felt kind of bad for doing it but it only took me 2 days to complete and there was nothing left to do in the game

I think i need more games like that, it was great fun and i didnt get bored of it. Most of my games get to about 70% complete and then get abandoned

Dead Rising

Damn, another game!

I got NSMB for my birthday last year, traded it in a week later. Felt kind of bad for doing it but it only took me 2 days to complete and there was nothing left to do in the game

I think i need more games like that, it was great fun and i didnt get bored of it. Most of my games get to about 70% complete and then get abandoned

Damn, another game!

I did the same with Starfox Adventures and Spiderman a few years ago (not a week after though..) and now I've decided that if someone buys me something then really I should keep it. My dad bought me Hitman recently so even though it's not really my sort of game I'm gonna play it.

Guest Stefkov

that swapgames sounds really cool, I could rent Kameo or Lara croft again and get those achievements i didnt get.